Eric Nenninger is a well distinguished American actor who is best known for playing the role of Scott Braddock in Jeepers Creepers II (2003). He is also noted for starring in many shows like Malcolm in the Middle (2000-2002), Generation Kill (2008), and Glory Daze (2010-2011). Eric is also a member of the American Economic Association and the SAG-AFTRA labour union.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Eric went to Immacolata Elementary in Richmond Heights. He later started studying at the Ladue Horton Watkins High School, Missouri.
In 1997, he enrolled at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Los Angeles. Later, in the year 2000, he joined the British American Drama Academy, Oxford.
Then, Eric studied at The 2nd City Improv School, in Chicago and was also a trainee at Lesly Kahn & Co. in Los Angeles, California.
Eric is represented by –
- Pakula King & Associates
- SBV Talent – Commercial Agent
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eric has dated –
- – Actress Angel Parker met Eric in Los Angeles while they attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. On August 10, 2002, they finally tied the knot and have 2 children – a son named James Nenninger and a daughter named Naomi Nenninger.
Eric has appeared in several commercials for brands such as –
- FedEx (2001)
- Bud Light (2011)
- AT&T (2016)
Best Known For
- Being cast as Scott Braddock in Victor Salva’s horror film, Jeepers Creepers II (2003)
- Starring in several shows such as Malcolm in the Middle (2000–2002), Generation Kill (2008), Glory Daze (2010), and Kickin’ It (2012-2014)
As a Singer
Eric contributed his vocals to the song, The Candy Man (Originally sung by Sammy Davis Jr.), on Malcolm in the Middle in 2003.
Eric made his theatrical film debut as Scott Braddock in the horror film, Jeepers Creepers II, in 2003.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut as Jared Chirp in the sci-fi drama series, The X-Files, in 2000.
Eric stays fit by working out on a regular basis and has also been able to maintain a lean physique. He also enjoys quick outdoor .
Eric Nenninger Favorite Things
- Cities In The World – New Orleans, Louisiana
Eric Nenninger Facts
- Eric was raised in St. Louis, Missouri. Later, in 1997, he shifted to Los Angeles to learn acting and a year later, in 2000, he moved to Oxford, London to take his acting skills a step forward.
- He has voiced the character of Matthew Ryan on the video game, L.A. Noire.
- Growing up, he would often try to make his grandfather laugh with his silly jokes.
- His career in entertainment began with the role of a ‘ham’ when he was at Immacolata Elementary in Richmond Heights.
- Follow Eric Nenninger on and .
Featured Image by Eric Nenninger / Instagram
Facts of Eric John Nenninger
- Gender Male
- full nameEric John Nenninger
- birthplaceSt. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Date of Birth November 19, 1978
- Age 44 years 6 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundGerman, English, Scottish, Irish, Polish, and possibly French
- weight83 kg or 183 lbs
- height6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildAthletic
- high schoolLadue Horton Watkins High School
- motherJoan Wrobel
- fatherJoseph Charles “Joe” Nenninger
- sistersSheri Nenninger