Erika Christensen is an American actress who made waves with the role of Caroline Wakefield in just her 2nd film Traffic (2000) for which she won a Screen Actors Guild Award. She has gone on to star in several films and TV series since then and is most well recognized for her portrayal of the lead character of Julia Braverman-Graham in the family drama TV series Parenthood (2010-2015) for which she won the “Outstanding Female Actor” award at the 2014 Gracie Awards.
Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California, United States
She is represented by –
- The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erika has dated –
- Erik von Detten (1997)
- James DeBello (2001-2006)
- Cole Maness (2011-Present) – Erika began dating American cyclist Cole Maness in 2011. They got engaged in November 2014 and were married in a lavish ceremony on September 5, 2015, at a ranch in Palm Springs, California. The couple has 2 daughters together named Polly (b. June 2016) and Shane (b. August 2018).
- Affable smile
- Straight, shoulder-length hair
- Has a mole on her neck
- Radiant face
Erika has endorsed the food brand Lean Cuisine.
She has appeared in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- Payless Shoe Source
Erika Christensen Favorite Things
- Food –
- Restaurant – The Gorbals, Los Angeles
- Snack – Dark chocolate
- Toothpaste Brand – Tom’s of Maine
- Quote – To infinity and beyond!
- Fruit – Strawberry
- Vegetable – Brussel Sprouts
- Fashion Designer – Yves Saint Laurent
- Number – 43
- Movie – Fight Club (1999)
- Actor –
- Musician – Nina Simone
- Places – Griffith Park in Los Angeles, St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City
- Colors – Gray, Minty Green
- Basketball Team – Los Angeles Clippers
- Music Genre – Classic Rock, Hip-Hop
- Condiment – Garlic
- Movie Genre – Action
- Pet – Dogs
- Acting Performances In Movies – in There Will Be Blood (2007), Sam Rockwell in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (2005)
Source – Genlux.com,
Erika Christensen Facts
- She was born in Seattle, Washington and was being brought up there until her family moved to suburban Los Angeles when she was 4 years old.
- Before beginning a full-fledged acting career, she had featured in the music video of ‘s 1995 song titled Childhood. She had also provided backup vocals for ‘s 1994 album titled The Christmas Album: Volume II.
- For her breakthrough role of Caroline Wakefield in the 2000 film Traffic, she won the “Standout Performance – Female” award at the 2001 Young Hollywood Awards and the “Breakthrough Female Performance” award at the 2001 MTV Movie Awards.
- Erika was raised as a Scientologist and has stayed with the belief system ever since. She has defended the faith on numerous occasions at public forums.
- In 2016, she appeared as Herself” in The Black Eyed Peas’ song titled Where’s The Love?
- Erika was named in People magazine’s list titled ‘Breakthrough Stars of 2001’. She was also placed in Maxim magazine’s ‘Hot 100 of 2002’ list.
- She is a trained swimmer.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / / CC BY-SA 3.0
Facts of Erika Jane Christensen
- Gender Female
- full nameErika Jane Christensen
- middle nameJane
- birthplaceSeattle, Washington, United States
- Date of Birth August 19, 1982
- Age 40 years 9 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundIcelandic, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Welsh, English, German, Scottish, and Irish
- net worth$10 million
- professionActress, Singer
- weight60 kg or 132 lbs
- height5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildAverage
- motherKathy Christensen
- fatherSteven Christensen
- brothersDane Christensen, Brando Christensen
- favorite colorsGray, Minty Green
- favorite moviesFight Club (1999)