Erin Napier is an American television host and online media character who is most popular for facilitating and featuring on the American television series “Home Town” alongside her better half, Ben Napier. The series airs on HGTV. The couple has been facilitating and featuring on Home Town since it’s debut on January 24, 2016. In the show, Erin and Ben revamp houses in the architecturally significant area of Laurel, Mississipi. The series has been exceptionally evaluated in each of the four of the series circulated seasons. On November 13, 2019, it got declared that a side project named Home Town Takeover will debut in 2021. Likewise on July 2, 2020, it was declared that Wetumpka, Alabama, will be the town highlighted in this new show. Erin likewise got highlighted on Southern Weddings magazines alongside her better half, Ben Napier in 2014 from which they increased an immense number of followers.
Table of Contents
Erin Napier Bio, Age
Erin Napier was conceived on August 30, 1985, in Laurel, Mississippi, US. Her original name is Erin Rasberry. She holds an American identity. Her identity is White Caucasian while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
She was conceived as the girl of Karen Raberry(mother) and Phil Rasberry(father). Her mom is a prepared real estate professional in Laurel,, Mississipi while her dad maintains a business. She has a senior sibling, Clark Rasberry. She was brought up in her old neighborhood, Laurel,, Mississippi alongside her senior sibling. She did her tutoring at a nearby school. Afterward, she went to the University of Mississipi and with Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design Subsequent to graduating, Erin started filling in as a corporate realistic designer
Erin Napier Height
Erin Napier is a stunning woman with an all around kept up thin body in her mid-30s. She stands tall with a tallness of 5ft. 5inches while her body weighs around 58kg. She has a reasonable appearance with blonde and blue eyes. Her dress size is 8(US). Her body estimation is 36-27-37 inches.
Erin Napier Home Town
- Erin Napier rose to acclaim after she and her better half, Ben Napier started facilitating and featuring on the American TV series “Home Town” since its debut on January 24, 2016.
- The couple got the occasion to have Home Town after they got highlighted in Southern Weddings Magazine in 2014. It got followed by HGTV reaching them.
- In the show, Erin and Ben revamp houses in the historically significant area of Laurel, Mississipi. The series has been profoundly appraised in every one of the four of the show’s circulated seasons.
- On November 13, 2019, it got declared that a side project named Home Town Takeover will debut in 2021.
- Home Town Takeover will be a six-scene turn off and Erin and Ben will be working with another network to revamp different homes and public spaces inside a solitary town.
- HGTV reported on July 2, 2020, that Wetumpka, Alabama, will be the town highlighted in this new demonstration of Home Town.
- At present, the couple is occupied with the impending Home Town season.
- Besides taking a shot at Home Town, the couple possesses Laurel Mercantile Co which upholds neighborhood craftsmen.
- Erin and Ben additionally distributed their journal named “Make Something Good Today” on October 2, 2018.
Who is Erin Napier Husband?
Erin Napier is a hitched lady. She is presently hitched to her solitary spouse, Ben Napier. Ben is additionally an American television character who got acknowledgment for facilitating Home Town alongside her. Erin initially met Ben while selecting at The University of Mississippi. They began dating each other after Ben proposed to Erin on September 21, 2007. The couple got married on November 22, 2008.
The couple is honored with a girl, Helen Napier who was conceived in January 2018. The couple never falters to show their adoration freely towards one another. Erin additionally shared that Ben thinks of her an adoration letter each day. Erin likewise uncovered that she struggled with richness after she was determined to have a punctured addendum and she was informed that it “wasn’t likely” for her to have kids. Notwithstanding, she battles against the sickness and is totally fine and sound. As of now, Erin and her family are carrying on with an upbeat life in their home in Laurel, Mississippi..
Erin Napier Net Worth
Erin Napier has very great income from her expert vocation as a television host and online media character. Having her profession began as a host in 2016, Erin has figured out how to make considerable progress up getting one of the famous television has. Her kind of revenue is doubtlessly her work on Home Town. She likewise acquires from her and her significant other, Ben’s established “Laurel Mercantile Co.” which upholds nearby skilled workers. Her total assets has not been revealed at this point. In any case, Erin and her better half, Ben have a joint total assets of $5 million starting at 2020. As of now, the couple is carrying on with a sumptuous and lavish way of life with their earnings.
Is Erin Napier active on Social Media
Erin is dynamic in the online media stage with around 743k followers on her checked Instagram account: @erinapier and has around 42.5 k followers on her Twitter account: @ErinRNapier
Facts of Erin Napier
- Gender Female
- full nameErin Napier
- birthplaceLaurel, Mississippi, US
- Date of Birth August 30, 1985
- Age 35 years 4 months
- Horoscope Virgo
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Sapphire
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Capricorn
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite Caucasian
- professionReality TV Personality
- weight58 kg
- height5ft 5inches
- body measurements36-27-37 Erin Napier Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth body measurements
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue