Evelyn Lozada is an American TV personality, model, author, activist, and spokesperson who is best known for being a cast member on the long-running reality TV show Basketball Wives (2010-2019), a series that chronicles the lives of the wives, ex-wives, and girlfriends of professional basketball players. She has been featured in another reality TV series, Livin’ Lozada (2015), with her daughter Shaniece. She has also co-written the novels The Perfect Date (2019) and The Wrong Mr. Darcy (2020).
Evelyn Alexandra Lozada
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
TV Personality, Model, Author, Activist, Spokesperson
- Father – Nengo Lozada
- Mother – Sylvia Ferrer
- Siblings – Sylvia Lozada (Older Sister)
- Others – GerCory Crawford (Ex-Brother-in-Law), Leisha Crawford (Ex-Mother-in-Law), Steve Burns (Ex-Father-in-Law), Anthony Ochoa (Brother-in-Law) (d. 2012)
She is represented by Lisa Franklin, Business Manager, Kree8 Fans, Marketing and Advertising Agency, Miami, Florida, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Evelyn has dated –
- Jamal Hairston – Evelyn has a daughter named Shaniece Virginia Sabina Hairston (b. June 16, 1993) (TV Actress) from her relationship with Jamal Hairston.
- Antoine Walker (1998-2008)
- Kenny Anderson (1999)
- Chad Johnson (2010-2012) – Evelyn had started dating former American football wide receiver Chad Johnson in 2010 and the couple got married on July 4, 2012, in a ceremony on the Caribbean island of Saint Martin. Chad was arrested in Florida, on August 11, 2012, on charges of domestic battery against Evelyn. 3 days later, she had filed for divorce which was finalized on September 19, 2012. 2 days after this, Chad had entered a plea of no contest to his charges of a misdemeanor, thus avoiding jail time in an agreement with the prosecutors. He had, however, received a year of probation. A reality TV show, titled Ev and Ocho, had been planned to follow their relationship, but it was never aired.
- Carl Crawford (2013-2017) – Evelyn began dating former professional baseball left fielder Carl Crawford in July 2013 and the couple got engaged on December 25, 2013. They have a son together named Carl Leo Crawford (b. March 22, 2014). The pair called off their engagement in February 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Curvaceous figure
- Shoulder-length, curly, frizzy hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Plump lips
Evelyn Lozada Facts
- She and her sister were raised by her mother.
- In 2007, she had moved to Miami and worked as a secretary to an entertainment attorney. While there, she had become the co-owner of Dulce, a shoe boutique.
- In 2012, she and her then brand strategist, Courtney Parker, had co-written a novel titled The Wives Association: Inner Circle. The novel revolves around the life of a young woman who marries a football star and then forms a group of other sports wives.
- In December 2012, she had posed for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)’s ‘I’d Rather Go N*ked than Wear Fur’ campaign.
- In September 2017, she had launched ‘Turn Hurt Into Joy’, an online campaign that had helped raise funds for the survivors of domestic violence and s*xual assault.
Featured Image by Evelyn Lozada / Instagram
Facts of Evelyn Lozada
- full nameEvelyn Lozada
- Date of Birth December 10, 1975
- Age 47 years 3 months
- Horoscope Sagittarius
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Turquoise
- Lucky Color Orange
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius
- weight63 kg
- height5 ft 7 in