Corey Feldman is a popular American actor, voice-over artist, choreographer and many more. He was into many professions, and he was also a child actor in his teens. He became popular while playing youth roles in 11980sin movies, namely Gremlins, The Goonies, and Stand By Me.
Well, how well do you know about Corey Feldman? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Corey Feldman’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Corey Feldman to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
Corey Feldman was born to Bob Feldman and Shiela Feldman in Reseda, California. Feldman was a child Actor; he started his career at three years, appearing in Mc Donald’s commercial. At his young age, he appeared in over 100 commercials and 50 television series. In 1981, he was also in the Disney film titled The Fox and the Hound and in Time After Time.
He was one of the close friends of Michael Jackson, but in 2001 due to his information, their friendship tore apart. Feldman performed in many high-grossing roles. He mutually acted with Corney Haim in The Lost Boys. These pair behold many appreciations.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Corey Feldman in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Corey Feldman’s age is 50 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 16 July 1971. Though, he is 5′ 4″ in feet and inches and 165 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 141 lbs in Pound and 64kg in Kilograms.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Corney had three marriages in his life. The first one is with Vanessa Marcil from 1989 to 1983. Later he tied the knot to Susie Sprague on 30 October 2002 and had one baby boy named Zen Scott Feldman. After seven years, i.e., in 2008, Susie filed for divorce in their marriage life due to personal issues. And after five years, I.e., in 2014, they got legally divorced. Later Corney married his long-time girlfriend, Courtney Anne Mitchell.
Is Corney Feldman Gay?
Corner Feldman is not a Gay. He had a child with his first wife, Susie, and leading a happy life with his current wife. So he is straight.
Feldman started his career at the age of three, appearing in one of McDonald’s commercials. He started his career in guest roles in the television series Mork and Mindy, Alice, Eight is Enough. He made his big-screen debut in Time After Time.
Marked thirteen number one box office in a row and also holds the biggest box office for an independent feature in the history. From 1993 to 1995, he acted in films Loaded Weapon 1, Maverick, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III, Dweebs, CBS series. Later in 1997, he directed his introductory film Busted.
In 2003, he also wrote and performed a song in the film Dickey Roberts: Former Child Star and got an opportunity to work with Wes Craven on Cursed in 2005.
He was executive producer for The Two Coreys in 2007 and Lost Boys: The Tribe in 2008.
He also released some of the songs of his album like Angelic to the core, Love Left, Former Child Actor.
At present, he had his band ” The Truth Movement” and had traveled twice to North America.
He was also a spokesperson for the PETA, People For Ethical Treatment of Animals. He won many appreciations for caring about animal rights.
Following are some of the awards received by Corey Feldma in his career:
- Crystal Reel Award – Best Actor in a feature under $1 million (2008)
- Eyegore Award (2007)
- Former Child Star Lifetime Achievement Award (2004)
- Young Artist Award (1989)
- Best Young Actor in a Motion Picture Comedy or Fantasy
- Young Artist Award [Winner] (1988)
- Best Young Actor in a Horror Motion Picture
- Jackie Coogan Award [Winner] (1987)
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Corey Feldma in 2021
He was into many professions, so he earned a satisfactory net worth of $2 million from television and films as of 2021. He has worked in many successful movies as an actor as well as composer. Corey is one such man who is involved into many professions throughout his long career.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Authorities arrested him for drug addiction when he was 19.
- Feldman says that Charlie Sheen sexually abused him
- In 2013, he released his autobiography, Choreography
- He often revealed that his parents used to mistreat him, so he turned out to leave at the age of 15.
- After he broke his friendship with Michael Jackson, he wrote a song in which the lyrics described his love towards his pal.
Corey Feldman has a successful career. He had many experiences, which made him won many awards at an early age. He started his professional career as an actor in guest roles in the television series Mork and Mindy, Alice, Eight is Enough. He was also a philanthropist. He mostly cares about animal rights.
Facts of Corey Feldman
- Gender Male
- full nameCorey Feldman
- birthplaceReseda, California, US
- Date of Birth July 16, 1971
- Age 51 years 1 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- net worth$2 Million
- professionModel; Singer; Child Actor; Writer; Film Producer; Record Producer; Philanthropist; Spokesperson; Songwriter; Choreographer; Voice Actor; Activist; Television Producer; Film Score Composer; Film Actor
- weightIn Kilograms – 64 Kg, In Pounds – 141 lbs
- heightIn Centimeter –165 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 4″
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorBlue
- high schoolN/A