Forrest Goodluck is an American actor who is famous for his roles in the 2015 drama western film The Revenant, 2018 film The Miseducation of Cameron Post. His first big-screen debut was at the age of 17 alongside , , , and in The Revenant. For his supporting role in this film, he won the “Young Artist Award”.
Besides this, Forrest is an award-winning youth filmmaker and his work has been premiered at the “Taos Shortz Film Festival”, “Seattle International Film Festival”, and “LA Skins Festival”. He is the winner of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian and also the SWAIA Santa Fe Indian Market Class X Youth.
Goodluck is repped by Principato-Young Entertainment.
- Strong jawline
- Dramatic eyebrows
- Enviable Elvis swoop of hair
Forrest Goodluck Favorite Things
- Movies – Brazil
- Director – ,
Forrest Goodluck Facts
- Goodluck has played most of the roles that are linked to his heritage, which is predominately Hidatsa plus Navajo, Tsimshian, and Mandan.
- As a kid, Goodluck liked showing people all the card tricks taught by his grandfather.
- In 5th grade, he directed a school play and also cast his dog Snoopy in the same. It took him a whole month to write every single line from the show A Charlie Brown Christmas and he also spent hours watching it.
- Forrest has also participated in many community theater and short films since the age of 10.
- At the age of 13, Goodluck quit school and auditioned for a part in a film called Man Called Buffalo by director Chris Eyre. This film didn’t make it to the production but allowed him to network with future casting directors.
- He auditioned for his 1st film when he was 15 and got the part when he turned 16 and finished the shooting for the same when he turned 17. He had to spend 3 hours to learn the lines of the film every day.
- He mainly focuses on directors and not powerful script or a powerful character while choosing any project.
- He had also joined the Student Diversity Leadership Conference while in high school.
- In the film The Miseducation of Cameron Post, he enjoyed an interesting and real bond of friendship with Sasha Lane and .
- He loves being outdoors and nature inspires him.
- He has worked with director Lynne Ramsay and saw You Were Never Really Here about 18 times in theatres.
- Goodluck was once cast alongside to play his son, which got shelved. He was also opted for Collateral Beauty by Alfonso Gomez-Rejon, but the director got replaced and the actors were recast.
Featured Image by Forrest Goodluck / YouTube
Facts of Forrest Goodluck
- Gender Male
- full nameForrest Goodluck
- birthplaceAlbuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
- Date of Birth August 06, 1998
- Age 23 years 3 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- net worth$300 Million
- weight64 kg or 141 lbs
- height5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeStanford University
- motherLaurie Goodluck
- fatherKevin Goodluck
- brothersKalen Goodluck
- favorite moviesBrazil