Francesca Reale is an American actress, model, and choreographer, best known for her role as Emily, Miranda Sings’s “voice-of-normality” sister in the Netflix TV comedy series, Haters Back Off (2016-2017). Before that, she won a National Youth Arts Award for “Outstanding Youth Choreography” for her work in Boran Vi Haller in 2012, during the Hamilton Academy of Music’s Winter Dance Concert. The year 2019 was when Francesca’s acting career really took off, 1st with a recurrent role of Heather Holloway in the TV series Stranger Things, followed by her role as Laura in the comedy film, Yes, God, Yes.
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
Francesca Reale is represented by –
- Buchwald (Talent Agent, Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- Atlas Artists (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Persona PR (Publicist) in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Francesca Reale has dated –
- Henry Hayes
Francesca Reale has endorsed brands such as –
- Veuve Clicquot USA
- STUART WEITZMAN
She has also shown support for organizations and events such as HomeWalk Heroes Los Angeles, Los Angeles Food Bank, and Women’s March 2018.
Francesca Reale Favorite Things
- Actress And Fashion Icon –
- Time Period – The 80s
- Movies – Pretty in Pink (1986), Sixteen Candles (1984)
- Clothing Item – Parachute Pants
Source – Instagram,
Francesca Reale Facts
- She is a big fan of the Harry Potter book and movie series.
- Actresses Rachel Lynn Matthews, , , and are some of her best friends.
- Camila Mendes helped her find a stylist to work with and calmed her down when she was stressed about newfound prominence. Francesca described her as “the most supportive person on earth.”
- Francesca started doing hot at V7 studios with Camila Mendes to stay in shape. While Camila persevered, she found herself “terribly uncommitted” after a while.
- She once described herself as “a professional enthusiast.”
- Francesca has a cat named Leo. She also has a dog.
- Francesca was a big fan of the TV series Stranger Things before she was cast.
- She called her long-time friend, actress , immediately after she found out she was cast in Stranger Things in 2019. Natalia played the lead role of Nancy Wheeler in the series starting in 2016.
- The most challenging thing acting-wise in the Stranger Things series for her was acting against a monster that isn’t really there. The monsters are completely CGI (Computer-generated imagery).
- Francesca found out that doing tai chi and helped relax her body and look more possessed for the role in Stranger Things.
- She has “fallen” for a bad boy in real life, just like her character Heather Holloway did in the series.
Featured Image by Francesca Reale / Instagram
Facts of Francesca Luisa Reale
- Gender Female
- full nameFrancesca Luisa Reale
- middle nameLuisa
- birthplaceLos Angeles, California, United States
- Date of Birth August 23, 1994
- Age 27 years 3 months
- Horoscope Virgo
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Sapphire
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Capricorn
- net worth$100 thousand
- professionActress, Model, Choreographer
- weight53 kg or 117 lbs
- height5 ft 3.5 in or 161 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeNew York University
- favorite moviesPretty in Pink (1986), Sixteen Candles (1984)