Frankie A. Rodriguez is an American actor, dancer, and theatre artist who rose to the spotlight by portraying the character of Carlos Rodriguez in the mockumentary web television series, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. Apart from that, he has also been cast in several roles in other shows and movies such as Mick in I’m Fine, Eduardo in Modern Family, Matt in That’s the Gag, Pedro in Call Me Daddy, and Teenage Mohammed in Only Children.
Frankie A. Rodriguez is represented by Bohemia Group Llc., Talent Agency, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Lean body
- Wears glasses
- Dimpled smile
Through social media, Frankie A. Rodriguez has promoted a couple of brands which include Vans, Lucky Brand, and Forever21.
Frankie A. Rodriguez Favorite Things
- Thing About Playing The Character ‘Carlos Rodriguez’ On High School Musical: The Musical: The Series – His optimism and the will to help out whenever required
- Behind-The-Scenes Moment On High School Musical: The Musical: The Series – Start of the morning in the makeup trailer where there was always some music playing which eventually always led to a big dance party
- Musical Number – “Stick To The Status Quo”
- Shoe Style – Converse
- Musical Artist –
- Type Of Weather – When it’s a little gloomy and cold outside
Source – ,
Frankie A. Rodriguez Facts
- He grew up in Sanger, California.
- In 2019, Frankie A. Rodriguez started appearing in one of the lead roles of Carlos Rodriguez, the choreographer of the production who works alongside Miss Jenn, in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. His co-stars on the show included , , , , Larry Saperstein, Kate Reinders, Julia Lester, and Dara Reneé, amongst others.
- He is a huge fan of actor and singer, .
- His love for the art of storytelling and musical theatre inspired him to pursue a career in acting.
- Frankie A. Rodriguez’s go-to fashion accessories are shoes and glasses.
- He enjoys singing and also takes an interest in interior design and, hence, watches DIY videos, room makeovers, and house tours on YouTube.
- He likes ordering too much food.
- Frankie A. Rodriguez has also garnered a decent fan base on social media and enjoys more than 150k followers on Instagram and more than 25k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Frankie A. Rodriguez / Instagram
Facts of Frankie A. Rodriguez
- Gender Male
- full nameFrankie A. Rodriguez
- birthplaceSelma, Fresno County, California, United States
- Date of Birth July 14, 1996
- Age 25 years 4 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundMexican
- net worth$200 thousand
- professionActor, Theatre Artist, Dancer
- weight65 kg or 143.5 lbs
- height5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolSanger High School