Gabrielle Daleman is a Canadian figure skater and model who has won the 2014 CS Autumn Classic championship, the Canadian Junior National Championship (2012), the Canadian National Championship (2015, 2018), the GTSA Summer Skate championship (2019), and the SC Challenge (2016). She had also stood 2nd in the Canadian National Championship in 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2017. Representing Canada, she won the ‘Gold’ medal at the 2018 Winter Olympics in the team event, the ‘Silver’ medal at the 2013 Tokyo ISU World Team Trophy in Figure Skating event, the ‘Silver’ medal at the 2017 Gangneung Four Continents Championships in the singles event, and the ‘Bronze’ medal at the 2017 Helsinki World Championships in the singles event. Representing North America at the 2016 KOSÉ Team Challenge Cup, she had won the ‘Gold’ medal at the ladies’ team event.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Gabrielle had graduated from the Richmond Green Secondary School in Richmond Hill, Ontario before attending the Pickering College in Newmarket, Ontario for her high school studies.
Figure Skater, Model
- Father – Michael Daleman
- Mother – Rhonda Daleman
- Siblings – Zack Daleman (Younger Brother) (Competitive Figure Skater)
She is represented by World Management, Modeling Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabrielle has dated –
- Josh Moreira (2018–2019)
- Lucas Fiorucci (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Canadian descent.
- Toned physique
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Gabrielle Daleman Facts
- Gabrielle had started learning figure skating from the age of 4. Her resolve to pursue the sport as a career was further strengthened when she watched Canadian champion figure skater Joannie Rochette compete at the 2006 Winter Olympics.
- She has had a long history of illnesses and disorders. She had suffered from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and a learning disability that had impacted her at school. She had also struggled with an eating disorder that had plagued her since she was in the 5th grade. She only got rid of it after she participated in the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- When she was named in Canada’s team for the 2014 Winter Olympics, she was, at 16 years of age, the youngest athlete in the entire Canadian Olympic contingent. Canada won the ‘Silver’ medal at the team event but Gabrielle was not assigned to participate as the team preferred to compete with the senior members in the squad.
- When she won the Canadian National Championship for the first time in 2015, she was suffering from streptococcal pharyngitis, an infection of the back of the throat. When she won the title for the 2nd time in 2018, she was struggling with pneumonia.
- When she won the ‘Silver’ medal at the 2017 Gangneung Four Continents Championships in the singles event, she became the first Canadian ladies’ singles skater to earn a podium finish at the tournament since 2009, when her idol Joannie Rochette had won a ‘Silver’ medal.
- After winning the ‘Bronze’ medal at the 2017 Helsinki World Championships in the singles event, she was detected with 2 abdominal cysts, one of which was ruptured. She underwent surgery in May 2017 for the same.
Featured Image by Gabrielle Daleman / Instagram
Facts of Gabrielle Daleman
- full nameGabrielle Daleman
- Date of Birth January 13, 1998
- Age 25 years 4 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- weight46 kg
- height5 ft 1 in