GamingWithJen is an American social media star. She is best known for her eponymous YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 5.5 million subscribers. She gained prominence for playing video games such as Minecraft, Roblox, and Fortnite: Battle Royale.
Florida, United States
GamingWithJen self-represents her career.
Boyfriend / Spouse
GamingWithJen has dated –
- Patrick “PopularMMOs” (2008-2019) – She started dating Patrick, a fellow social media star after they both did community service for a local animal shelter during high school. They got engaged in 2014 and married in May 2015. Jen and Patrick announced they had separated on May 25, 2019, after more than a year of contemplating. Even though they separated for many reasons, one of the main ones was that she wanted to have kids while Patrick didn’t. However, they both stated they would continue to collaborate and that they simply “deserved to be happy” and wanted to live apart and see other people.
8 (US) 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
GamingWithJen has endorsed brands such as –
- Citizens of Humanity
- Nana Teresa’s Bake Shop
- Tamar Mogendorff Artistry
- Lulie Wallace Designs
- Réalisation Par
- Wildflower Cases
- THE COMMUNICATIONS STORE
- Gwynne Mims Salon
- American Eagle
- Wildfox Couture
- Museum of Ice Cream NYC
- Urban Outfitters
She has also supported a Buddy Check Virtual 12k Run to raise awareness for .
GamingWithJen Favorite Things
- YouTuber – Grav3yardGirl
- Foods – Salmon Sushi, Tuna Poke Nachos, Honey
- Video Game – World of Warcraft
- TV Show – The Flash
- Beauty Product – Perfume
- Perfume – Daisy by
- Album (In 2017) – After Laughter by Paramore
- Songs From After Laughter (2017) – Hard Times, 26
- Brand (In 2017) – Ted Baker
- Store – Nordstrom
- Social Media – Instagram
- Singer –
- Animal – Cat
Source – ,
- Some of her fans recognized a Southern accent in her voice, even though she was born in Connecticut.
- She used to run a YouTube channel titled FashionByJen.
- Jen was a massive fan of the band, Paramore, since high school.
- She and her ex-spouse shared cats named Alice, adopted in June 2015, Cloud, adopted in September 2015, and Lily, adopted in December 2017.
- Her ex-spouse was the one who cooked in their marriage.
- According to Patrick, she could spend hours watching TV. Whenever he caught her watching TV, it was a reality-TV series about Amish people, pregnant teenagers, or .
- Jen became known for the phrase “The sink is shipping!”, a wordplay on “The ship is sinking!”
- Jen and her then-spouse Patrick hid in her closet during the Hurricane Matthew in October 2016. In 2017, they also hid in her closet during Hurricane Irma.
- She has published a comic book titled A Hole New World with her ex-spouse in June 2018. They released a 2nd comic book in May 2019 titled Enter The Mine.
- She won the 2019 Shorty Award in the category of “Best in Gaming” on May 5, 2019. Some of the other nominees were deligracy, GeeSice, Roanoke Gaming, Shesez, , , and Logdotzip.
- Jen has adopted a dog in December 2019.
- She has an obsession with taking selfies in bathrooms she finds unique or beautiful.
- Jen enjoys activities such as horseriding and .
- She attended BeautyCon in 2019.
- Jen has 2 tattoos – flowers on her forearm, and a small heart under the wrist of her left arm.
- She despises Brussel sprouts.
- The products she collects the most are makeup and purses.
Featured Image by GamingWithJen / Instagram
Facts of Jennifer Flagg
- Gender Female
- full nameJennifer Flagg
- nicknamesJen, SuperGirlyGamer
- birthplaceConnecticut, United States
- Date of Birth October 28, 1990
- Age 31 years 3 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- net worth$4.5 Million
- professionSocial Media Star
- weight51 kg or 112.5 lbs
- height5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- brothersJohn Flagg, Bob Flagg
- favorite tv showThe Flash
- favorite foodSalmon Sushi, Tuna Poke Nachos, Honey
- favorite songsHard Times, 26