Gary Barlow is a British singer, songwriter, actor, pianist, and composer and is famously known as Gaz. He was born in Frodsham, Cheshire in England, on the 20th of January 1971. He happens to be the lead singer of “Take That,” the British pop group. Gary is one of the most renowned songwriters in the United Kingdom. He is also established as a television personality judge and talent show. Barlow was the OBE at the Queen’s Birthday Honours in 2012. He has also written three books.
Well, how well do you know about Gary Barlow? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Gary Barlow’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Gary Barlow to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
Gary Barlow was born in Frodsham, Cheshire in England, on the 20th of January 1971. He took birth to Marjorie Barlow and Colin Barlow, who died on the 15th of October 2009. Ian Barlow is his elder brother. They are British by birth and belong to white ethnicity. He doesn’t have faith in any religion, and his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Gary Barlow in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Gary Barlow’s age is 50 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 20 January 1971. Though, he is 5′ 8″ in feet and inches and 171 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 168lbs in Pound and 76kg in Kilograms.
Gary Barlow went to Weaver Vale Primary School for his primary level education attainment. He then went on to attend his high school at Frodsham High School in 1982. He also went to college to Frodsham School Science and Technology College. Barlow then started music at a very early age.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Gary Barlow is married to Dawn Andrews since 2000. She was a dancer. Since they’ve been married, they have had three children together. Daniel Barlow, Emily Barlow, and Daisy Barlow are their kids, and they were also blessed with a daughter, Poppy, their fourth child, who turned out to be stillborn. Just one week after their daughter’s demise, Barlow still performed at the London Olympic Games Closing Ceremony of 2012, singing the hit “Rule the World,” and he also achieved a lot of praise worldwide.
Is Gary Barlow Gay?
No, Gary Barlow is not gay. His sexual orientation is straight. He has been married to Dawn Andrews since 2000, and they have three children together, namely, Daniel, Emily, and Daisy Barlow.
In 1986, Barlow competed at One Christmas song competition in the BBC Pebble Mill, which was considered the beginning of his successful career. The very same competition got him a recording chance in London with the West Health Studios. This was the opportunity that pushed him forward to try more and more song covers. In the late Nineteen Eighties, Barlow had his first performance in Wales in the Connah’s Quay Labour Club.
His personal discography included Since I Saw You Last (2013), Sing (2012), Eleven Days, Twelve Months (1999), and Open Road (1997). Barlow also was a part of many solo tours such as Since I Saw You Last Tour (2014), Gary Barlow: in Concert (2018), Gary Barlow: in Concert (2011) (2011–13), For the Fans Tour (1999), GB40 (2011), and The Open Road Tour (1998–99).
Following are the awards won by Gary in his lifetime as a singer and songwriter for the pop group called Take That:
- Won Heart for Best Single of 2013 for Let Me Go in the year 2013.
- Won GQ Award for Outstanding Achievement in the year 2012.
- Won Music Industry Trusts Award Honorary Recognition in 2012.
- Won OBE for services to Entertainment Industry and Charity in 2012.
- Won Ivor Novello Award for Outstanding Contribution to British Music for Take That in 2012.
- Won National Television Award for Outstanding Contribution to Charity in 2012.
- Won National Television Award for Best Television Talent Show for X Factor in 2012.
- Won Q Award for Classic Songwriter in 2011.
- Won Q Award for Best Collaboration for Shame in 2011.
- Won Blue Peter Gold Badge in 2010.
- Won Ivor Novello Award for Most Performed Song for Shine in 2008.
- Won GQ Awards for Man of the Year in 2007.
- Won FMQ Awards [Finland] for Best Single for Forever Love in 1997.
- Won Echo Awards for Best Single for Forever Love in 1997.
- Won Ivor Novello Award for Never Forget in 1996.
- Won Billboard International Hit of the Year for Back for Good in 1996.
- Won Ivor Novello Award for the Song of the year for Back for Good in 1996.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Gary Barlow in 2021
Gary Barlow has a net worth of $125 million as of the year 2021. He mostly earns from his career as a singer, songwriter, actor, pianist, and composer. He became famous because of his British pop group called Take That as its lead singer. As he has done several music tours with the band, his net worth, fortunately, increased over time.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- He sold around40 million+ music albums globe-wide.
- He served for several charities across the country.
- He showed his love for music since he was ten years old.
- He hasa stillborn daughter named Poppy.
- David Munnsonce acclaimed that Gary is one of the UK’s most accomplished artists of all time.
- He feels himself to be lucky to have received the OBE.
Gary Barlow took birth in Frodsham, Cheshire in England, and is one of the most well-known personalities of the country. He is famously known as a singer, songwriter, actor, pianist, and composer. He is the lead singer in the British band, Take That. It is a band from the late 1990s. He is happily married and has a very happy family of three children. He has also been judging a few reality shows.
Facts of Gary Barlow
- Gender Male
- full nameGary Barlow
- birthplaceFrodsham, Cheshire, England
- Date of Birth January 20, 1971
- Age 50 years 9 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- net worth$125 million
- professionSinger, Songwriter, Actor, Pianist, Composer
- weightIn Kilograms – 76 Kg, In Pounds – 168 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 171 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 8″
- hair colorBrown
- eye colorBlue
- high schoolWeaver Vale Primary School, Frodsham High School