Gary Vaynerchuk is an American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker who had started his career as a wine critic and by expanding his family’s wine business. He later became better known for co-founding a winery named Empathy Wines and Resy, a restaurant reservation software company. Gary had then expanded his reputation further by his work in digital marketing and social media, as well as his motivational speeches and messages on social media. He has also served as the chairman of the communications company VaynerX and the CEO of its subsidiary, VaynerMedia. Gary has authored or co-authored several books including Gary Vaynerchuk’s 101 Wines: Guaranteed to Inspire, Delight, and Bring Thunder to Your World (2008), Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion (2009), The Thank You Economy (2011), Jab, Jab, Jab Right Hook (2013), #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur’s Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness Hardcover (2016), and Crushing It! How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too (2018).
Babruysk, Mogilev, Belarus
New York City, New York, United States
Gary had graduated from the North Hunterdon High School in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. He had then joined the Mount Ida College (now known as Mount Ida Campus of UMass Amherst) in Newton, Massachusetts. He had graduated from there in 1998 with a bachelor’s degree.
Entrepreneur, Author, Motivational Speaker
- Father – Sasha Vaynerchuk
- Mother – Tamara Vaynerchuk
- Siblings – AJ Vaynerchuk (Brother), Liz Vaynerchuk (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gary has dated –
- Lizzie Vaynerchuk (2004–Present) – Gary had married his long-term partner Lizzie Vaynerchuk in 2004. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Misha Ava Vaynerchuk and a son named Xander Avi Vaynerchuk.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Slender frame
- Short-cropped, side-parted hair
- Often sports a light stubble
- Affable smile
Gary Vaynerchuk Facts
- Born in Babruysk, a part of the erstwhile Soviet Union, Gary had emigrated with his family to the United States in 1978 when he was just 3 years old. He had grown up in Queens, New York City, before moving to Edison, New Jersey.
- After he had graduated from Mount Ida College, he was given complete charge of his father’s liquor store Shopper’s Discount Liquors. He had renamed the business as Wine Library, taken its sales online, and launched a daily webcast on YouTube titled Wine Library TV. By August 2011, when he left the business to focus on building a digital marketing business, he had grown the business of Shopper’s Discount Liquors by more than 20 times.
- In 2017, he had launched a media venture known as The Gallery which was later renamed the Gallery Media Group. The company is an umbrella for the women’s lifestyle digital magazine PureWow, the male-oriented news outlet ONE37pm.com, and several other media properties.
- In February that year, he had participated in Planet of the Apps, a reality TV series where his role was to evaluate pitches from app developers who were aiming to capture investment for their ideas.
Featured Image by Gary Vaynerchuk / Instagram
Facts of Gary Vaynerchuk
- full nameGary Vaynerchuk
- Date of Birth November 14, 1975
- Age 47 years 4 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- weight70 kg
- height5 ft 7 in