Genevieve Padalecki is an American actress who is best known for her appearance as Kris Furillo in Wildfire and as Ruby in Supernatural.
Genevieve Nicole Cortese
Jennifer Cortese, Gen, Genny
San Francisco, California, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English in the past and also obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in drama from the Tisch School of the Arts, New York University.
- Mother – Camille Batt
- Siblings – Johnny Cortese (Brother), Ben Cortese (Brother), Sarah Cortese (Sister)
Genevieve is represented by Dan Spilo of Industry Entertainment and Michael Fuller (Attorney).
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Genevieve has dated –
- (2008-Present) – Genevieve and her now-husband actor Jared Padalecki met on the set of Supernatural in 2008, and soon fell head-over-heels for one another. After that, in October 2009, Jared proposed to Genevieve at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. After that, they got engaged in January 2010 and on February 27, 2010, the couple tied the knot. They had their first child – a boy named (b. March 19, 2012), then she gave birth to her 2nd son Austin Shepherd Padalecki (b. December 22, 2013), and later, to a girl, named Odette Elliott Padalecki (b. March 17, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side. Besides that, she also has German, Belgian-Flemish, English, and French ancestry.
- Petite physique
- Broad jawline
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Visit California.
Genevieve Padalecki Favorite Things
- Takeout – Thai
- Thing To Do In Her Free Time – Browse through the recipe books
- Painting – Joan of Arc by French realist Jules Bastien-Lepage
- Cook Books – Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Chrissy Teigen, Plenty: Good, Uncomplicated Food by Diana Henry, Night + Market: Delicious Thai Food to Facilitate Drinking and Fun-Having Amongst Friends by Kris Yenbamroong, Breakfast: Recipes to Wake Up For by George Weld and Evan Hanczor, Sarabeth’s Good Morning Cookbook: Breakfast, Brunch, and Baking by Sarabeth Levine
- Books – Lolita, The Sound and the Fury
Genevieve Padalecki Facts
- Padalecki was 13 years old when she relocated to Montana with her family and from there, she moved to Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Genevieve made her debut TV show appearance on June 20, 2005, with the role of Kris Furillo in Wildfire. A year prior to that, she appeared in her first film Death Valley (2004).
- She has been credited for various roles including Tracy Stark in Flashforward, Veronica in Hated, Ruby in Supernatural, and as Emily Walker in Walker.
- Genevieve is the author behind the blog, Now & Gen. Aside from that, she also has a YouTube channel of the same name that was started on December 24, 2017.
- A few of her interests include acting, snowboarding, surfing, soccer, running, and reading.
- She learned to ride a horse from her mother who according to her was very good at it.
- Genevieve considers herself to be a competitive person.
- In 2012, Genevieve went on a hiatus only to return in 2020, to star in the show Walker as its lead character Emily Walker.
Featured Image By Genevieve Padalecki / Instagram
Facts of Genevieve Padalecki
- full nameGenevieve Padalecki
- Date of Birth January 08, 1981
- Age 40 years 10 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- weight55 kg
- height5 ft 3½ in