Goldie Hawn is a famous American actress, singer, producer, and director, best known for her roles in Rowan and Martin’s Laugh-In shown on NBC. Goldie Hawn has made several appearances in many films. She is the founder of The Hawn Foundation Organization. Her great contribution in her career has earned Goldie many awards and nominations.
Well, how well do you know about Goldie Hawn? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Goldie Hawn’s net worth in 2021, her age, height, weight, boyfriend, husband, kids, biography and complete details about her life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Goldie Hawn to date.
Biography and Early Life
Goldie Hawn was born in Washington, D.C, on November 21, 1945. She is a daughter to Edward Rutledge Hawn and Laura Hawn. Goldie Hawn grew up in Takoma Park, Maryland.
At the age of three years, Goldie Hawn participated in tap dance and ballet lessons.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Goldie Hawn in 2021 and what is her height and weight? Well, Goldie Hawn’s age is 75 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 21 November 1945. Though, she is 5′ 5″ in feet and inches and 168 cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 127 lbs in Pound and 58 kg in Kilograms. Her eye color is Blue and hair color is Blonde.
She joined Montgomery Blair High School which is located near Silver Spring, Maryland. Goldie Hawn joined American University, where she did not complete her studies. While at the university, Goldie Hawn features in The Nutcracker stage production. She was studying drama while at American University.
Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriends, Husband, Kids
Goldie Hawn got married to Gus Trikonis in 1969. Four years later, the couple parted their marriage ways. She later entered into a relationship with Bruno Wintzell and Ted Grossman. In 1976, Bill Hudson married Goldie Hawn. They have two children, Kate Hudson, an actress, and Oliver Hudson, also an actress.
Six years later, after their marriage, Goldie and her husband called off their marriage. Goldie is currently in a relationship with Kurt Russell. The two have a son called Wyatt. Goldie is a stepmother to Boston, Russell’s son from his previous marriage.
Is Goldie Hawn Lesbian?
About Goldie Hawn’s sexuality, she is straight. She has married twice and has three children.
Goldie Hawn started her career in 1964 when she appeared in Can-Can New York World’s Fair. After relocating to California, Goldie Hawn appeared in ‘Good Morning World’ film, later followed by ‘Rowan and Martin’s Laugh-In’ in 1968. Goldie Hawn was also featured in Romeo and Juliet film in 1961. As a guest, Goldie featured in ‘Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Goldie lent her voice to act in Phineas and Ferb.
In 1968, Goldie Hawn was featured in ‘Cactus Flower’ as Toni Simmons. She later featured in films like ‘The Sugarland Express,’ ‘Shampoo,’ ‘Lovers and Liars,’ ‘Butterflies are Free,’ the ‘First Wives Club,’ ‘The Banger Sisters,’ and ‘The Girl from Petrovka.’ After disappearing for 15 years, Goldie Hawn returned to the acting field, and her first film after the disappearance was ‘Snatched.’ Goldie Hawn was the storyteller of SPF-18.
As executive producer, Goldie Hawn has produced films such as ‘My Blue Heaven,’ ‘Something to Talk About,’ ‘Wildcats,’ and ‘Protocol.’ Goldie Hawn featured in renowned films with prominent actors. Some of the films include; Best Friends (with Burt Reynolds), Foul Play (with Chevy Chase), Housesitter (with Steve Martin, Death Becomes Her (with Bruce Willis), and Bird on a Wire (with Mel Gibson.
Goldie Hawn’s great contribution to the film industry has won her awards as well as nominations. She has also achieved a lot, making her a proud woman. In 1969, Goldie Hawn won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Goldie was nominated in 1970 for BAFTA Award.
In 2017, Goldie Hawn was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She has received nominations such as the National Society of Film Critics Award, Satellite Awards, National Society Awards, and New York Films Critics’ Award. Goldie Hawn was the winner of the National Board of Review Award in 1996.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Goldie Hawn in 2021
As of 2021, The net worth of Goldie Hawn stands at $100 million. Goldie’s great fortune comes from her acting profession, where she has participated in many films for over thirty years. Goldie Hawn was among the prominent film personalities in the last three decades. In 1972, Goldie Hawn released two albums, earning her some income.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Goldie Hawn is a philanthropist. She is the founder of her non-profit organization called the Goldie Hawn Foundation. This organization aims to raise awareness concerning the advantages of giving early and holistic education to children.
- Goldie Hawn is a spiritual woman; however, her faith is a bit complex. During her childhood, her father was a Presbyterian, and her mother Jewish. When she became an adult, she developed an interest in Eastern religions.
- Goldie almost ditched her acting career to become a country music singer
- Her name ‘Goldie’ is a family name, which belongs to her mother’s aunt.
- Practically, she came out of the womb dancing. She loved dancing when she was just three years old. She was able to feature in the chorus of the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo production of the Nutcracker.
- In 1964, Goldie opened her ballet school, where she started teaching her own ballet academy. She opened the school in her hometown, Washington DC.
- Goldie’s auntie nicknamed her ‘Go-go.’ Goldie’s grandchildren now call her Go-go and Grandpa Kurt Russell GoGee.
- Goldie’s first dancer was also a dancer. Her first husband, Gus Trikonis, was one among the Sharks in the West Side Story. They divorced in 1976.
Goldie Hawn is among the prominent actresses in the world. She has featured in classic films ever made and produced. Her breakthrough in acting career came when she began featuring in television shows. Goldie supports the LGBT community, and she is the founder of the Hawn Foundation, a non-profitable organization. Goldie Hawn resides in Palm Desert, California. Her great performances in films have attracted large numbers of fans across the globe.
Facts of Goldie Jeanne Hawn
- Gender Female
- full nameGoldie Jeanne Hawn
- birthplaceWashington D.C, United States
- Date of Birth November 01, 1945
- Age 78 years 1 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone
- Lucky Color
- Best Match for Marriage
- net worth$100 million
- professionActress, producer, and director
- weightIn Kilograms – 58 Kg, In Pounds – 127 lbs.
- heightIn Centimetres – 168cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 5″
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue
- high schoolMontgomery Blair High School