Hamid Onifade is a model who is well-known for his flourishing modelling career as he has worked with a number of big brands and designers of the industry which include the likes of Calvin Klein, Timo Weiland, John Elliott + Co, J. Crew, Perry Ellis, Todd Snyder, Banana Republic, H&M, Ports, Ralph Lauren, and Philipp Plein. He has also been featured in several editorials for Details Magazine, HERO Magazine, Yearbook Fanzine, The Ones 2 Watch, Reflex Homme, Paper Magazine, Out Magazine, Interview Magazine, WSJ, and Zara. Hamid Onifade has also garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 15k followers on Instagram.
He was born in 1995.
New York, United States
- Toned physique
- Deep set eyes
12 (US) or 11 (UK) or 45 (EU)
Hamid Onifade has done endorsement work for a large number of brands which include the likes of Gap, Levi’s, H&M, Express, River Island, J. Crew, Polo Ralph Lauren, Esprit, Simons Canada, , Theory, , Mango, and Brooks Brothers.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for a number of well-known designers and brands such as , Timo Weiland, John Elliott + Co, J. Crew, Perry Ellis, Todd Snyder, Banana Republic, H&M, Ports, Ralph Lauren, and Philipp Plein
- Having been featured in several editorials for the likes of Details Magazine, HERO Magazine, Yearbook Fanzine, The Ones 2 Watch, Reflex Homme, Paper Magazine, Out Magazine, Interview Magazine, WSJ, and Zara
First Fashion Show
Hamid Onifade made his fashion show debut by walking the ramp in the Calvin Klein F/W 15 Men’s Show.
Hamid Onifade Favorite Things
- One Of His Favorite Places – Maui, Hawaii, United States
Source – Sagaboi.com
Hamid Onifade Facts
- He grew up in the port city of Cotonou which is located in Benin, West Africa.
- If he could spend some time with anyone, dead or alive, Hamid Onifade would choose to spend that time with comedian .
- If he were an animal, Hamid Onifade would be a leopard because he loves spending alone time.
- Hamid Onifade would have become a computer engineer if modeling had not worked out for him.
- He enjoys traveling and discovering new places.
- He feels sad when he has to leave beautiful locations after the shoots are done.
- Hamid Onifade was featured on the cover of Details Magazine‘s September 2015 issue.
- He has been listed in Models.com‘s “Hot List” as well as in its “The Money Guys” list.
- Follow Hamid Onifade on .
Featured Image by Hamid Onifade / Instagram
Facts of Hamid Onifade
- Gender Male
- full nameHamid Onifade
- birthplaceParis, France
- Date of Birth December 03, 1995
- Age 27 years 9 months
- Horoscope Sagittarius
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Turquoise
- Lucky Color Orange
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundYoruba
- net worth$20 million
- weight75 kg or 165.5 lbs
- height6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildAthletic