Hannah Emily Anderson is a Canadian actress and filmmaker who is most prominently known for her appearance as Eleanor Bonneville in the horror and thriller film series of Jigsaw (2017). Besides that, she has also appeared in various films and shows such as X-Men: Dark Phoenix, Come Back, The Purge, Shoot the Messenger, and Gangland Undercover.
Hannah is represented by Primary Wave Entertainment and The Gersh Agency.
- Wide smile
- Thin lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as the BLōFISH Clothing Company.
Hannah Emily Anderson Facts
- She was brought up in De Salaberry, Manitoba.
- Her family is originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Hannah has a pet dog named Rufus.
- She was very close to her mother and father and often puts up pictures of them on her social media.
- Her mother had curly black hair.
- The short film Come Back which was released in 2016, was written, directed, and produced by her.
- She starred alongside actors Matt Passmore and Tobin Bell in the film Jigsaw. Her appearance in the movie was also her debut theatrical film.
- Hannah made her debut as an actress with the role of a Reader in the TV show The L.A. Complex in 2012. She was cast alongside a number of well-known stars including Jonathan Patrick Moore, Joe Dinicol, and Cassie Steele.
- In September 2015, she was featured in Buzzfeed‘s list of “Top Ten Rising Stars That Hail From The Canadian Prairies.”
Featured Image By Hannah Emily Anderson / Instagram
Facts of Hannah Emily Anderson
- Gender Female
- full nameHannah Emily Anderson
- middle nameEmily
- net worth$1 Million – $5 Million
- professionActress, Producer, Writer
- weight55 kg or 121 lbs
- height5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
- eye colorGreen
- body type / buildSlim
- brothersNate Anderson