Hayden Byerly is an American actor and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast in several on-screen roles which include Jude Adams Foster in The Fosters as well as Good Trouble, Skunk Wetzel in Zeke and Luther, Micah Watson in Parenthood, Nathan ‘Nat’ Vales in 11/11/11, and Parker in The 11th Commandment.
Lakewood, Colorado, United States
Actor, Voiceover Artist
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
- Others – John Jay Byerly (Paternal Grandfather), Sharyl/Shari Plooster (Paternal Grandmother), Rick H. Higgins (Maternal Grandfather), Sherry L. Tindle (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by JLA Talent Agency, Talent Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hayden Byerly has dated –
- Alyssa Jirrels
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Dutch, German, Irish, English, Danish, and Austrian descent.
- Raised eyebrows
- Lanky stature
11 (US) (via )
Hayden has been into numerous national commercials including the most prominent one .”
Best Known For
Playing Jude Adams Foster on the ABC Family and Freeform drama series The Fosters.
Hayden starred in the horror film 11/11/11 for his role as Nathan ‘Nat’ Vales released on November 1, 2011.
First TV Show
In 2011, Hayden appeared in Disney XD sitcom Zeke and Luther for his role as Skunk Wetzel in just 1 episode entitled “Luther Turns Four.”
As a voiceover artist, he made his TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Prince Gustav in an episode titled Just One of the Princes of the animated fantasy adventure magical girl series, Sofia the First, in January 2013.
Hayden Byerly Favorite Things
- Color – Blue, Green
- Quote from The Fosters – DNA doesn’t make a family. Love does
Source – , ,
is his favorite thing to do.
Hayden Byerly Facts
- Hayden started acting professionally at 10.
- Hayden was born in Lakewood (in Colorado), raised in Littleton (in Colorado), and finally shifted to Los Angeles (in California) at 10.
- Hayden has also started an organization called Hayden’s Hope Totes to provide duffle bags to the needy.
- Hayden’s character Jude Adams Foster on The Fosters was originally a transgender.
- He also got some attention when he had a gay kiss with The Fosters co-star on-screen on March 2, 2015. At that time, it became the youngest LGBT kiss ever in U.S. TV history.
- If he wasn’t an actor, he would have been a lawyer.
- He is very observant and has a high awareness of the things around him.
- Hayden gave his voice to the character Young David Mason in the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops II in 2012. He has also done voiceover work for other video games like Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII and Lego Marvel’s Avengers.
- In 2019, he played Jude Adams Foster in a few episodes of the television drama show, Good Trouble, a spin-off of The Fosters.
- Byerly is an advocate against school bullying.
- Hayden likes to solve advanced math problems and read mystery, . In his free time, Hayden also plays basketball and video games.
Facts of Hayden Byerly
- full nameHayden Byerly
- Date of Birth October 11, 2000
- Age 22 years 11 months
- Horoscope Libra
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Peridot
- Lucky Color Blue
- Best Match for Marriage Gemini
- weight67 kg
- height5 ft 11 in