Helly Shah is an Indian actress who is best known for starring in several hit TV shows such as Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi (2013), Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015–2016), Devanshi (2017), and Sufiyana Pyaar Mera since 2019. Little do her fans know, she is also an incredible dancer who was last seen competing in Colors TV’s Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 in 2016. Helly has also won several awards such as the Colors Golden Petal Award in 2016 and the Indian Television Academy Award in 2017. She has amassed a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, 80k plus followers on Twitter, and more than 450k followers on Facebook.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Helly was pursuing a correspondence degree in Bachelor Of Arts in 2015. She also wanted to study Biotechnology.
Helly Shah is represented by –
- Jigar Ashwin Thakkar of Actor Pages
- Latish Kumar of LM Digital Media Private Limited
Boyfriend / Spouse
Helly has dated –
- (2015) – Helly was rumored to be dating her Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur co-star Varun Kapoor in 2015. However, she denounced the speculations by saying “That’s the craziest rumor I have heard and in fact, Varun Kapoor is already married”.
- Thick eyebrows
- Nubian nose
- Cupid lips
- Oval face structure
Through her social media, Helly has endorsed several brands such as –
- I Love Unloc
Best Known For
- Being cast as Ami Joshipura in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi (2013), Swara Maheshwari in Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015–2016), Devanshi in Devanshi (2017), and Saltanat in Sufiyana Pyaar Mera
- Starring in several other hit shows such as Khushiyon Kii Gullak Aashi (2014), Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2017), and Laal Ishq (2018)
- Winning several awards such as the Colors Golden Petal Award in 2016 and the Indian Television Academy Award in 2017
First TV Show
Helly made her debut TV show appearance as Talli in Star Plus’s Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal in 2010.
Helly has oily skin, thus she uses a product called Derma, that helps keep her pores from excreting too much oil.
To remove her kajal and eyeliner, Helly uses an oil based product which she rubs into her skin for a minute and then wipes it off with cotton or clean cloth.
Helly follows a healthy day-to-day routine, by beginning each day by practicing power at home. She believes that it has gradually helped her increase her flexibility, strength, and stamina.
According to her, it also assists in eliminating toxins from the body and helps increase blood flow which in turn burns unwanted fat. Power yoga also helps her get past each day with the ability to achieve a high sense of positivity and confidence. It also assists her to stay focused. She also considers drinking plenty of water to be a good way to live a healthy life.
As for her diet, she is a vegetarian and does not follow a strict diet regime. However, she avoids eating oily food as much as she can and prefers to eat junk food once a week to keep up with her cravings.
Helly Shah Favorite Things
- Snack – Panipuri
- Cuisine – Chinese
- Song – Tere Bin (2015) by and , Agar Tum Saath Ho (2015) by ,
Source – ,
Helly Shah Facts
- She was raised in Ahmedabad in a family of Gujarati heritage.
- Helly made her first TV show appearance at the age of 13, in Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal (2010-2011) while she was still in grade 8. The show was later replaced by Diya Aur Baati Hum (2011-2016).
- At the age of 15, she bagged the lead role of Alakshmi in Alaxmi — Humari Super Bahu (2012-2013).
- In school, Helly stood amongst the outstanding kids in her class. The reason behind her hard work was to show the boys that girls are smarter.
- She admires actors like , , , and .
- Helly finds herself to be an emotional and sensitive person when not on screen.
- She is a trained dancer and also competed in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 in 2016.
- In 2018, Helly took part at the Tape A Tale, where she recited a story titled ‘Maa Ka Pyaar’ as a mother’s day special.
- When she’s not acting, she enjoys laughing out loud, chatting, watching television, and binging on food.
- Helly’s mother once stated that her daughter was short-tempered during an interview with .
Featured Image By Sajid Shahid / / CC0 1.0
Facts of Helly Shah
- Gender Female
- full nameHelly Shah
- birthplaceAhmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Date of Birth January 07, 1996
- Age 27 years 5 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundGujarati
- net worth$2 million
- weight45 kg or 99 lbs
- height5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim