Everyone wants to be happy. But you cannot search nor you can desire to find happiness. It is up to us whether we want to be sad or happy.
Here are the things that make us sad
Keep in mind the mistakes you’ve made:
One of the most important things a person can do to be sad is to keep in mind the mistakes that he made, even when he did not know. The mistakes made can never be rectified. Therefore, if you are sad to remember the same thing, you will never be happy. Instead of feeling sad about remembering the same thing, it makes you happy to make the same mistake again.
The feeling that you are behind others:
Many people are also miserable in life by comparing themselves to others. We should never compare ourselves with others. Learn to be happy with whatever you are. In this, your happiness is hidden. Many people are upset that others have done so. Learn to be happy in what you are, rather than sitting down and making you sad. That is where your happiness is hidden.
Love to receive sympathy by showing you are Suffering
Some people have such a habit that even when they are not suffering they act like they are and it is common for people to feel sympathy for their suffering and sadness. Doing so can make a person unhappy even though they are happy in life.
Habits of envying others
The unpleasant, jealous habits of others can always make people miserable in life. Others are like this, not me; the person is always miserable in life because they want others to do the same.
Bad management of Time
People are also saddened by the disorganization of their daily activities. Do not let your daily routine get messed up. If you do so, you won’t be miserable in life.
Keeping the Past together:
Only if a person can live his life by forgetting the bad things that happened in the past, that person can go on living happily ever after. However, if you keep on thinking about past events, you will always be sad. So if we can go ahead and forget every bad thing that happened in the past, that person will be happy.
Spend more time on television, serial and social networking
Forgetting your daily routine and spending more time on social networking also makes people sad. It is a pleasure to watch a serial, but it is also sad to see that the entire diary is disturbed and in the long term, it affects your happiness.
Working without rest:
It is even more difficult for a person to work without rest. Rest is very important to us. Working without rest will only cause frustration, anger, and make people miserable.
How to get rid of it
- You should be able to forgive. For that, we need to learn from mistakes and avoid making mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. The person who does something is learning from the mistake.
- Saying success is not a result, is a process. The secret to success is to prepare for the back of the curtain rather than display it. Therefore, the process should always be more important than the result. If the results do not go as expected, then the process must be reevaluated and proceeded.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Start by doing what your abilities are, what you can do and how. Every man is fighting in his life the same way you are fighting. The difference is that you can feel your struggles, but you cannot feel the struggles of others. So stop pretending to be a victim. Lucky you, some of the things you have are with other people.
- The jealousy of others destroys the inner self. Learn to praise others instead of being envious. Have a healthy competition at work.
- Schedule a walk. Time does not wait for anyone. Make the mess busy. The happier you are, the busier you become, the more your negative thoughts, the fear will subside.
- People’s fate comes as close as we work. If you give time to hard work and preparation, the opportunity can become magic. But if the person keeps on saying that he has no luck, he can do nothing on his behalf when the opportunity arises. After that, he is always sad.
- Spending more time on television serials and social networking is wasting productive time. In addition, negative thoughts begin to arise and the person becomes unhappy. Television and social networking should only be given a certain amount of time. Must read newspapers, keep up to date with current events, read books, read and watch inspirational events, attend events.