Ingrid Andress is an American singer-songwriter from Colorado who rose to fame after releasing her first single More Hearts Than Mine (2019) that debuted at number 59 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart. She went on to drop a number of EPs including The Rosebank Acoustic Sessions (2019), numerous albums like Lady Like (2020), and many music videos such as Christmas Always Finds Me (2020). She has been nominated for several awards and honors including the Academy of Country Music Awards in 2020 for “New Female Vocalist of the Year”.
Ingrid Elizabeth Andress
Southfield, Michigan, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
She went to Rock Canyon High School and then attended Berklee College of Music, majoring in Performance and Songwriting.
- Atlantic Records
- Warner Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Large and expressive eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Bud Light.
Ingrid Andress Favorite Things
- Interest – Choreography and being involved in the development of dance routines having choreographed dance moves for her as well as her siblings to perform in front of her parents, recalling Who Let the Dogs Out to have been their best performance
- Item On Her Dresser – Her lint roller
- Snack – Potato chips a bag of which she has finished eating in no time although always having loved eating healthy
- Guilty Pleasure – Hip-hop dancing, a dream of hers having been to be a backup dancer for a famous artist
Source – ,
Ingrid Andress Facts
- She was raised in Highlands Ranch in Colorado.
- She used to play on a boys’ soccer team when she was 7 years old and would wear her hair in pigtails for every game.
- As a child, Ingrid used to learn to play the piano and drums. When she went to middle school, she played drums in a metal band and would practice emo-screaming in her basement. When in high school, she used to take part in choir competitions.
- She has affirmed that she has always been passionate about country music and that she has been singing and also writing since her childhood having penned her first song at the age of 7 years. It was named Getting the Mail for My Mom that Ingrid had found to be super catchy at the time.
- She has revealed that when she has really loved a song, she has played it on repeat the entire day that had even caused her roommate to leave the house once, after hearing B***h Better Have My Money about a hundred times.
- Ingrid has disclosed that travel has inspired her songwriting and she has enjoyed going to different regions of the country to write songs as she has felt that seeing and being in different cultures activates different parts of the brain.
- Ingrid was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of musicians.
Featured Image by Ingrid Andress / Instagram
Facts of Ingrid Andress
- full nameIngrid Andress
- Date of Birth September 21, 1991
- Age 30 years 2 months
- Horoscope Virgo
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Sapphire
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Capricorn
- weight54 kg
- height5 ft 6 in