Jack Aitken is a British professional racing driver who came into the spotlight after winning 3 titles in 2015, the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 series, the Formula Renault 2.0 Alps championship, and the Pro Mazda Championship Winterfest. He had transitioned from karting to single-seater racing in 2012 with the Dunlop Intersteps Championship where he finished the season in 3rd place. He then stood 2nd at the 2013 Formula Renault 2.0 NEC series. After his breakthrough title-winning streak in 2015 and consistent performances in several competitions in 2016, he started knocking on the doors of the big leagues when he stood 2nd in the 2017 GP3 Series. In 2018, he graduated to the FIA Formula 2 Championship and was also selected as a reserve driver by Renault Sport F1 Team in the premier Formula One tier; roles that he continued performing for different teams in 2019 and 2020.
London, England, United Kingdom
He is represented by 366 Group, Sports Management & Marketing Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
15 – Formula 2
Formula One Teams
Jack has raced for –
- Renault Sport F1 Team (2018) (Third and Reserve Driver)
- Renault F1 Team (2019) (Test Driver)
- ROKiT Williams Racing (2020) (Test Driver)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack has dated –
- Alex Thomson (2018-Present)
- Lean physique
- Has a mole on his neck and one of his chin
- Has a cut mark over his right eyebrow
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
Jack Aitken Favorite Things
- Music Band – The Amity Affliction
- Music Genre – Australian Hip-Hop
Jack Aitken Facts
- In the first half of his maiden season of Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 series, in 2014, Jack had to juggle his racing duties with finishing off his A-Levels at Westminster School. He still managed to win a race during the season and achieve a podium finish 4 times, ending the season in a creditable 7th position.
- In 2015, he won the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 series and the Formula Renault 2.0 Alps championship within a week of each other and his title-deciding wins in both those competitions came on the same track, the Circuito de Jerez in Spain.
- In 2016, he was 1 among 4 drivers who were selected for the renowned ‘Young Driver Program’ of Renault F1.
- When he won the Azerbaijan feature race, his first win in the 2019 FIA Formula 2 Championship, it was his team Campos Racing‘s first-ever win in the competition since they began participating in 2017. Jack would go on to add 2 more wins to his and the team’s tally and finish the season, his 2nd in the competition, in 5th place.
- His racing helmet depicts the flags of both Great Britain and South Korea, as a nod to his ancestry.
Featured Image by Jack Aitken / Instagram
Facts of Jack Aitken
- Gender Male
- full nameJack Aitken
- birthplaceLondon, England, United Kingdom
- Date of Birth September 23, 1995
- Age 26 years 2 months
- Horoscope Libra
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Peridot
- Lucky Color Blue
- Best Match for Marriage Gemini
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundBritish (Scottish) and South Korean
- net worth$1 Million - $5 Million
- professionProfessional Racing Driver
- weight65 kg or 143.5 lbs
- height5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- favorite bandsThe Amity Affliction