Jack Barakat is a Lebanese-American guitarist who shot to fame after releasing consecutive albums between 2009 and 2012 with the all-boys band named All Time Low that grabbed the number 1 spot on the US charts.
He is represented by Principal Entertainment.
Pop Punk, Pop Rock, Power Pop, Emo Pop, Alternative Rock
- Emerald Moon
- Fueled by Ramen
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- (2010-2011) – He was in a relationship with Holly Madison for some months during 2010-2011. They broke off on a mutual consensus.
- (2013-2014) – There was a rumor that he was dating Abigail Breslin for a brief period from 2013 to 2014.
- Andie Miller (2017) – He was in a relationship with Andie Miller for a short while in 2017.
- Tall stature
- Skunk hair
Jack Barakat Favorite Things
- Film – Home Alone
- Band – Blink 182
- Piece Of Advice – We should do what makes us happy, and think later.
Jack Barakat Facts
- When he was an infant, his family had fled the civil war in Lebanon and moved to Baltimore, Maryland in America.
- He and his best friendlaunched the band All Time Low in their first year of high school.
- Jack has sung in the background of the song Damned If I Do Ya.
- He has co-hosted the radio show Full Frontal every Monday in the past.
- Jack has a fetish for tattoos. He and drummer Rian Dawson have identical bunny tattoos. He also has a tattoo of Jack Skellington with his guitar and the All-Time Low skull and crossbones tattoo on his shoulder.
- Along with his talent, his good looks and charming personality have also been the reason behind his huge fan following among women and him being a regular feature in the headlines of several gossip columns and journals. Even his parents have called him the “Lebanese Prince.”
Featured Image by Jack Barakat / Instagram
Facts of Jack Bassam Barakat
- Gender Male
- full nameJack Bassam Barakat
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundLebanese
- net worth$1 million
- weight82 kg or 181 lbs
- height6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- motherJoyce Barakat
- fatherBassam Barakat
- brothersJoe Barakat
- sistersMay Barakat, Leeyh Barakat
- favorite moviesHome Alone