Jack Guinness is a British writer, model, presenter who is perhaps mainly known for his striking fashion sense and for his relentless support to the LGBTQ community. Other than that, he is also a contributing editor for British GQ.
As a model, he is represented by Elite Model Management.
Sports a thick beard colored salt and pepper.
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Johnnie Walker and Kimpton De Witt.
He has modeled for various brands such as L’Oreal, Dunhill, and & .
Jack Guinness Favorite Things
- Author – Thomas Hardy
Jack Guinness Facts
- He is a descendant of the extensive aristocratic Anglo-Irish Protestant Guinness family.
- Jack spent the first 10 years of his life in Lambeth after which he relocated to Belgravia along with his family.
- Initially, Jack had started working as a fashion model. After that, he became a fashion commentator.
- From 2014 to 2019, Jack walked the runway for designers such as Oliver Spencer and Henry Holland at London Men’s Fashion Weeks.
- It was announced in the past that he would be publishing his book called The Queer Bible by June 2, 2020.
- In June 2017, GQ published an article headlined, “Is Jack Guinness really the coolest man in Britain?”. According to Jack, the answer is “no”.
Featured Image By Jack Guinness / Instagram
Facts of Jack Guinness
- Gender Male
- full nameJack Guinness
- birthplaceLambeth, South London, England, United Kingdom
- professionModel, Writer, Presenter
- weight84 kg or 185 lbs
- height6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorGreen
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeUniversity of Cambridge
- fatherArthur Guinness