Jack Wagner is an American actor, singer, producer, dancer, and director who is best known for appearing in shows like General Hospital, Santa Barbara, The Bold and the Beautiful, Melrose Place, and When Calls the Heart. He has also tried his hand at singing and has released albums and tracks such as Alone in the Crowd, Too Young, Lady of My Heart, All I Need, and Lighting Up the Night.
Peter John Wagner II
Washington, Franklin County, Missouri, United States
Jack Wagner studied at St. Gertrude’s Parochial School and St. Francis Borgia Regional High School. Later, he got enrolled at the University of Missouri for one year before joining the University of Arizona, where he was granted a full scholarship by the drama department.
Actor, Singer, Producer, Director, Dancer
- Father – Peter Wagner (Car Salesman)
- Mother – Scotty Wagner
- Sibling – Dennis Wagner (Brother)
Jack Wagner is represented by Shelter Entertainment Group, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Nicole – It was rumored that he had an encounter with reality TV contestant Nicole in the past.
- Peggy Trentini
- Kimberly Foster (1985)
- Hilary Edson (1985-1986)
- Laurie Landry (1987)
- Kristina Wagner (1989-2006) – He was previously married to his fellow General Hospital castmate Kristina Wagner and they have 2 sons, namely, Peter Wagner (September 4, 1990) and Harrison Wagner (December 1, 1994). After having been married for several years, the duo divorced in 2006.
- Coleen Sexton (1999-2000)
- Heather Locklear (2007-2011) – In 2007, Wagner started going out with Heather Locklear, who has been cast as his love interest in the prime time television soap opera Melrose Place. The couple eventually got engaged in August 2011 only to call off their engagement on November 15, 2011.
- Ashley Jones (2012-2014) – He was romantically involved with his former The Bold and the Beautiful co-star Ashley Jones between 2012 and 2014.
Note – Jack Wagner also has a daughter named Kerry whom he first met at a concert in Florida when she was 23 years old. She was born out of one of Jack’s flings from the 80s and her mother gave her up for adoption after her birth. So, Kerry hired a private investigator to locate her biological parents.
Race / Ethnicity
- A resemblance to actor
- Charming personality
Jack Wagner appeared in a TV commercial for Forever White in 2000.
He grew up a Catholic.
Jack Wagner Facts
- In October 1984, he released his debut studio album, All I Need, which became a hit.
- He was cast in the starring role in a Broadway production of the musical Jekyll & Hyde in 2012.
- Partnering with professional dancer Anna Trebunskaya, he appeared as a contestant on the 14th season of the reality competition show Dancing with the Stars in 2012.
Featured Image by Westerberg1 / English Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
Facts of Jack Wagner
- full nameJack Wagner
- Date of Birth October 03, 1959
- Age 62 years 2 months
- Horoscope Libra
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Peridot
- Lucky Color Blue
- Best Match for Marriage Gemini
- weight75 kg
- height5 ft 11¾ in