Jacqueline Obradors is an American actress and voiceover artist who has been cast in films like Palm Springs, Atlantis: Milo’s Return, Tortilla Soup, Unstoppable, Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, Crossing Over, and Six Days, Seven Nights. In addition to that, she is also noted for her television roles such as Detective Rita Ortiz in NYPD Blue, Patricia Decalde in Murder She Wrote, Elena Ramirez in Battery Park, Sofia in Freddie, Paloma Reynosa in NCIS, and Detective Christina Vega in Bosch.
Jacqueline Danell Obradors
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California, United States
Jacqueline Obradors studied at Canoga Park High School
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Alberto Obradors (Owner of an office cleaning business)
- Mother – Angelica (Pinneri) (Church worker)
Jacqueline Obradors is represented by Danis, Panaro & Nist, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jacqueline Obradors has dated –
- Juan Garcia – She had been in a relationship with actor and producer Juan Garcia in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
Jacqueline Obradors is of Argentinian (Spanish and Italian) descent.
- A mole on her chest
- Beautiful smile
Jacqueline Obradors Favorite Things
- Acting Mentor/Best Friend – Dennis Franz
- Some Of Her Favorite Acting Days – Working with
Jacqueline Obradors Facts
- She was born to Argentine immigrants.
- Before starting on a career path in the entertainment industry, she served as a cashier at Hughes Market in Canoga Park, California.
- Jacqueline Obradors has credited retired actor Dennis Franz as her acting mentor.
- She was nominated for a Blockbuster Entertainment Award for “Favorite Supporting Actress – Comedy/Romance” for her performance as Angelica, Quinn’s young girlfriend, in the 1998 adventure comedy film, Six Days, Seven Nights.
- She co-starred as Carmen Naranjo in the 2001 comedy-drama film, Tortilla Soup, for which she received an ALMA Award nomination for “Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture”.
- As a voiceover artist, Jacqueline Obradors made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Audrey Rocio Ramirez, a teenage Puerto Rican mechanic and the youngest member of the expedition, in the 2001 animated science-fantasy action-adventure film, Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
- Her portrayal of Detective Rita Ortiz in the police procedural drama series, NYPD Blue, also got her nominated for an ALMA Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Television Series”.
- She has been featured in magazines like Playboy, Stuff, and People.
- She has done voiceover work for video games like Soldier Boyz and Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Featured Image by Jacqueline Obradors / Instagram
Facts of Jacqueline Obradors
- full nameJacqueline Obradors
- Date of Birth October 06, 1966
- Age 55 years 1 months
- Horoscope Libra
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Peridot
- Lucky Color Blue
- Best Match for Marriage Gemini
- weight58 kg
- height5 ft 6½ in