Jade Parfitt is a veteran British supermodel and TV presenter who has walked several international runways for high-end brands such as Prada, Burberry, Givenchy, and Chanel. She made her mark in the modeling industry during the Prada Spring 1995 show that was held in Milan in October 1994. After that, Jade went on to work with some of the industries elite designers like Karl Lagerfeld, Jean-Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Christian Dior, Thierry Mugler, and Alexander McQueen. She has also been featured in several campaigns for top brands such as Givenchy, Versace, Ferre, Moschino, Calvin Klein Jeans, and Blumarine. Jade’s bedazzling beauty also landed her on the cover of many highly regarded magazines like ‘Harper & Queen, Vogue, Grazia UK, and Image.
Apart from being a well-distinguished model, she is also an actress who has starred in several films such as Love and Other Disasters (2006) and Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie (2016). She was also chosen to be a TV Presenter for Vogue.
In school, she was called ‘Daddy Long Legs’.
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
Jade divides her time between New York and London.
Model, TV Presenter, Actress
- Siblings – Amy Parfitt (Younger Sister) (Works with ASOS), Zoe Parfitt (Older Sister)
- Others – Ruth (Grandmother)
Jade is represented by Storm Management (London).
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jade has dated –
- Jack Dyson (2012-Present) – Jack Dyson who runs a charity called Father & Son Day started dating Jade in 2012. After dating for several years, the duo finally tied the knot in May 2018. Together the couple has 2 beautiful daughters, Tabitha Dyson and Silver Dyson.
Race / Ethnicity
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Jade has done endorsement work for several brands such as Alma, Bergdorf Goodman, Blumarine, Jeans, Fragrance, Chanel Vision, Clinique ‘Happy’ Fragrance, Genny, Givenchy, , Maria di Ripabianca, Moschino, Rene Lezard, Revlon, Trussardi, Valentino, Missoni, and .
She had also starred in a commercial for HSBC in the past.
Best Known For
- Working with several international photographers like Craig McDean, David Sims, and Steve Meisel
- Walking the runway for many top brands like Prada, Burberry, Givenchy, and Chanel
- Modeling for some of the best fashion designers like , Jean-Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Christian Dior, Thierry Mugler,
- Appearing in campaigns for many well-known brands like Calvin Klein, Versace, Givenchy, Missoni, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Chanel
- Being a TV presenter for Vogue
- Starring in several films like Love and Other Disaster in 2006 and Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie in 2016
First Fashion Week
Parfitt made her debut at the Prada Spring / Summer 1995 fashion show which was held in Milan in October 1994.
Jade made her debut theatrical film appearance in an eponymous role in Love and Other Disasters in 2006.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on Daybreak in 2011.
To keep herself fit, Jade trains twice a week with at the Eqvvs gym in Knightsbridge. She also attends Tara Lee’s classes at The Life Centre in Notting Hill to keep her leg muscles fit and toned.
In order to keep her skin glowing and radiant, she uses Charlotte’s Magic Cream to moisturize her skin and also prefers to use a MAC blush when her skin looks pale. Jade also uses the Mamma Mio tummy rub oil to fade away pregnancy stretch marks.
To keep her long blonde hair healthy, Jade uses Kiehl’s volumizing shampoo.
Jade Parfitt Favorite Things
- Moment Working With British Vogue – Doing a photo shoot in the middle of Trafalgar Square with professional photographer and fellow models and
- Italian Restaurant – Essenza Ristorante in Kensington Park Rd, London
- Restaurant – Nama in Notting Hill
- Designers – Alexander McQueen, Lulu Kennedy, Roksanda Illincic
- Things To Do As A Child – Climb trees, play with friends, go horse riding, attend ballet lessons
- Things To Do With Her Son – Visit Kew Gardens and Richmond Park, watch movies, go swimming, and do some baking
- Workout Moves – Assisted Pull-Ups
Source – , , , RomyAndTheBunnies.com,
Jade Parfitt Facts
- She was raised as the middle child of 3 siblings born to her parents.
- Jade spent the first 14 years of her life in Hammersmith, London. Then, she moved around with her parents from Somerset to North Wales, Kingston upon Thames, and finally settled in Totnes in Devon.
- Growing up, she liked to live a tomboyish lifestyle.
- During her childhood days, Jade would attend ballet lessons. It was her childhood passion to be a ballerina or an actress when she grew older.
- Jade was quite the mischief child, she smacked her younger sister, Amy, just as she had come out from the incubator after 2 months.
- At the age of 15, Jade’s mother signed her up for a modeling contest that was featured on the British television show ‘This Morning’. Having dazzled the judges throughout the show, she ended up winning it and signing her very first modeling contract with an agency called MODELS1. At the time, she was still doing her A levels and completed her studies with flying results attaining straight A’s in English, Drama and Media Studies.
- She moved to New York at the age of 19.
- At the age of 21, Jade fractured her ankle which resulted in her having to go through several operations. However, she was lucky enough to go back to modeling.
- During her debut fashion show for Prada in 1995, she walked alongside some of the industries well-recognized models like , , , Brandi Quinones, and Kirsty Hume.
- Jade raised her son, Jackson who was born in 2007, all by herself.
- In the year 2000, Jade co-founded a charity called Clothesline, that collected money to support the victims of Sub-Saharan Africa who were diagnosed with HIV and AIDS.
- Due to her tall physique, Jade refers to herself as a giraffe.
- She found herself being obsessed with burrata cheese in 2011.
- In the past, she started working with VogueTV as their presenter.
- Jade enjoys wearing fashion that comes out in the fall.
- The best style advise that Jade was given was “to be brave and stand tall”.
- In the past, Jade had an osteopath named Joel Hamilton visiting her to check on her back pain.
- She enjoys visiting the Natural History Museum and the British Museum in London with her son.
- In the past, she and model Jasmine Guinness shared an apartment in New York.
- Follow her on , , , and .
Featured Image by Jade Parfitt / Instagram
Facts of Jade Parfitt
- full nameJade Parfitt
- Date of Birth June 01, 1978
- Age 45 years 0 months
- Horoscope Gemini
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Agate
- Lucky Color Yellow
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius, Libra
- weight62 kg
- height6 ft 1 in