Jamie Dimon is an extraordinarily successful and renowned business executive of America who presently serves as the CEO, chairman, and president of the famous JPMorgan Chase bank. Under his work, JPMorgan Chase has achieved significant milestones and has become one of the largest banks in America and even the largest bank among the big four banks in America. Dimon has appeared several times in the Time’s magazine’s list of 100 most influential people.
Well, how well do you know about Jamie Dimon? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Jamie Dimon’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Jamie Dimon to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life-
Jamie Dimon was born and brought up in New York City, New York. His parents had been immigrants from Greece. He was borne to father Theodore Dimon and mother Themis Dimon. His father used to work in American Express. Dimon hailed from a family of stockbrokers, including his father and grandfather. His original family name was Papademetriou, which was changed to Dimon to conceal their Greek descent and sound more French.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Jamie Dimon in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Jamie Dimon’s age is 65 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 13 March 1956. Though, he is 5′ 11″ in feet and inches and 178 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 165 lbs in Pound and 75kg in Kilograms.
Jamie Dimon completed his high school diploma from the Browning School in New York. Following this, he pursued a degree in Economics and Psychology at Tufts University. He was a very talented student. As a result, he had once composed an essay on the Shearson stockbrokers, which his mother recommended to Sandy Weil, and he was so impressed that he offered Dimon a summer internship at Shearson. He went on to work as a management consultant for two years, after which he joined the Harvard School of Business to pursue an MBA. He graduated as a “Baker Scholar” in the year 1982.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Jamie Dimon got married to his long time girlfriend, Judith Kent, in the year 1983. They had met when they were studying at the Harvard School of Business. The couple has three daughters named Julia, Laura, and Kara Leigh. Dimon had throat cancer in the year 2014, and he also went through heart surgery in 2020. He is said to be recovering from the operation now.
Is Jamie Dimon Gay?
Jamie Dimon is married to his long-time girlfriend Judith Kent since 1983 and has three daughters. So it can be confirmed that Jamie Dimon is not gay.
Jamie Dimon started his career in the American Express, where his father was a vice president. In the year 1985, both father and son quit the company, after which they took control of a company names Citigroup, a consumer finance company. Jamie became the CFO of Citigroup, but he again quit in the year 1998.
In the year 2000, he was hired as the CEO of the bank named “Bank One,” which was later bought by JPMorgan Chase in the year 2004. Dimon also became the CEO of this alliance company in 2005 and also became chairman of the board. Dimon made the company achieve the highest level of success and made it the number one bank in U. S. He still works as the CEO and chairman of JPMorgan Chase; however, after his surgery in 2020, he’s been recovering and on a break from his work.
- In the year 2006, Dimon received the Golden Plate Award of the American Academy of Achievement, where Richard M. Daley, the Mayor of Chicago, did the honor of giving the award.
- In the year 2010, he was given the title of “The Executives’ Club of Chicago’s International Executive of the Year.”
- In 2011, he also featured in the list of “National Association of Corporate Directors Directorship 100”.
- Dimon received the Intrepid Salute Award in 2012.
- He also received the Americas Society Gold Medal in the year 2016.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Jamie Dimon in August 2021
Jamie Dimon is one of the most successful business executives in America who has created an empire worth billions for himself. Dimon has worked as a business executive in several renowned companies, including American Express, Bank One, and the most successful being JPMorgan Chase. Most of his earnings are derived from his job as the CEO and chairman of JPMorgan Chase and his shares in the company, and his net worth is a whopping $1.5 billion as of 2021.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know-
- Dimon started his career in American Express with his father, who was already the company’s vice president.
- In 2012, Dimon caused a loss of $6 billion to JPMorgan Chase in “London Whale,” which also resulted in a waiver from his salary.
- In March 2020, Dimon went through heart surgery, which he is currently recovering from, and is on a break from his work.
- When he was only 9 years old, he predicted to his father that he will be a millionaire.
- In his office, there is a sign board which reads the quote- “No Whiners.”
Jamie Dimon is a knowledgeable and successful business executive. With his talent and dedication, he took JPMorgan Chase to great heights and made it the largest bank in the U. S. He has an empire worth $1.5 billion and has been one of the most influential people in the U. S. appearing several times in the time’s Magazine.
Facts of Jamie Dimon
- Gender Male
- full nameJamie Dimon
- birthplaceNew York, New York, United States
- Date of Birth March 13, 1956
- Age 66 years 8 months
- Horoscope Pisces
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Aquamarine
- Lucky Color Sea Green
- Best Match for Marriage Cancer, Scorpio
- net worth$1.5 billion
- professionAmerican billionaire business executive
- weightIn Kilograms – 75 Kg, In Pounds – 165 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 178 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 11″
- hair colorGrey
- eye colorBlue
- high schoolBrowning School