Jaslene Gonzalez is a Puerto Rican model, dancer, actress, and TV host, best known as the winner of Cycle 8 of America’s Next Top Model in 2007. She has tried out for Cycle 7, but only reached the semi-finals. Winning Cycle 8 earned her a $100k prize, a contract with CoverGirl cosmetics, representation by Elite Model Management, and a 6-page cover spread in the Seventeen magazine.
Jaslene Gonzalez is represented by –
- DAS Model Management (Manager) in the United States
- 301 Model Management (Manager) in Miami, Florida, United States
- Faces Model Management (Manager) in Malaysia
- Exodus Model Management (Manager) in Thailand
- Elite Model Management (Manager) in Paris, France
- Red Model Management (Manager) in New York City, New York, United States
- Industry Models (Manager) in New York City, New York, United States, and Los Angeles, California, United States
- MC2 Models (Manager) in New York City, New York, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaslene Gonzalez has dated –
- Yung Berg (2008-2009) – She dated a Chicago-native rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer, Yung Berg, from 2008 to 2009.
- Russell Simmons (2010) – Jaslene had an encounter with a businessman, record executive, film producer, and writer, Russell Simmons, in 2010.
- Tall height
- Prominent, dimpled chin
Jaslene Gonzalez has endorsed brands such as –
- Marianne Stores
- Cesar Galindo
- Heart On My Sleeve by
- Garnier Nutrisse
- Kett Cosmetics
- Recession Denim
- Armani Exchange
- Amaya Swimwear
- Isabella May Jewellery
- five and two jewelry
- Letarte Luxe
- Bella Roka
- Mane Addicts
- Dyson Hair
- Sam Edelman
- Neiman Marcus
- Fleur de l’Amour
- Runaway The Label
- Abdul Sall Couture
- BIANCA AND BRIDGETT
Jaslene has also appeared in a TV commercial for CoverGirl in the past.
She supported organizations or events such as –
- Love is Not Abuse campaign in collaboration with Liz Claiborne and the National Domestic Violence Hotline
- A fashion show that benefited Susan G. Komen’s breast cancer foundation
- Design Cares Kaleidoscope Of Dreams benefitting St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Sewing for Hope
- Paws for Style
- Sky’s The Limit
Jaslene Gonzalez Facts
- Before she auditioned for Cycle 7 of America’s Next Top Model, she was an online college admissions advisor. She also modeled for local Chicago designers and was featured in Chicago newspapers La Nota and Extra.
- During Cycle 8, she became the 2nd contestant and the 1st winner that has never been within the bottom 2 contestants.
- She was the 2nd winner of America’s Next Top Model that was from Illinois, after who won Cycle 1. The next contestant from Illinois to win was McKey Sullivan in Cycle 11.
- Jaslene was nominated in the category of “Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star” at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards.
- She met in New York City, New York, at the Brave (2007) studio album release party and considers the event one of the best nights of her life.
- Jaslene was honored at the 1st Annual Chicago Latino Fashion Week in 2008.
- She had a cameo in the movie Nothing Like the Holidays (2008).
- Jaslene was a guest judge for Miss Malaysia World 2010.
- She has her own brand of merchandise, Starlight.
- Jaslene founded a platform On Set with Jaslene (OSWJ), which provided high-end training and education for aspiring models.
- When asked about her diet plan that helps her stay fit, she has an answer prepared: “, green and a mix of !”
- On a night out, Jaslene is known to order pasta and Coca Cola.
- Jaslene is fond of horseriding, , and to stay in shape.
Featured Image by Jaslene Gonzalez / Instagram
Facts of Jaslene González
- Gender Female
- full nameJaslene González
- nicknamesCha Cha Diva
- birthplacePuerto Rico
- Date of Birth May 29, 1986
- Age 36 years 0 months
- Horoscope Gemini
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Agate
- Lucky Color Yellow
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius, Libra
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundPuerto Rican
- nationalityPuerto Rican
- net worth$1 million
- professionModel, TV Host, Actress, Dancer
- weight60 kg or 132 lbs
- height5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolNotre Dame High School for Girls
- brothersJavier Gonzalez