Jayka Noelle is an American web series star, model, and sideline reporter. She gained prominence for starring in The Fine Bros’ YouTube series Kids React (2013-2016), Teens React (2017), and People vs. Food (2014-2018).
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jayka Noelle is represented by –
- LA Talent (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- La Models (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- AKA Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jayka Noelle has dated –
Jayka Noelle has endorsed brands such as –
- Old Navy
- SweetEscape Global Photography
- Juicy Couture
- Kulani Kinis
- Call It Spring
- HOAKA SWIMWEAR
- Public Desire
- Juice It Up!
She became a representative of the charitable organization, NOH8 Campaign at the age of 10. She also promoted Project Orphans in 2019.
Jayka Noelle Favorite Things
- – Burrito
- Personal Quote – “Pay attention to those who don’t clap when you win.”
- High School Players – Amari Bailey, Brandon Boston Jr.
Source – , ,
Jayka Noelle Facts
- She used to train figure skating but stopped after she got into cheerleading.
- Jayka made her web series debut on March 10, 2013, in an episode titled Kids React to Harlem Shake uploaded to The Fine Bros’ YouTube channel, created by and .
- She used to model for Barbie and American Dolls as a kid.
- Some of her best friends are , Amira Harvey, Savannah Palacio, Kelsey Lynn Cook, and .
- Jayka is a sideline reporter for SportsRecruits, an online platform based in Brooklyn, New York. It empowers student-athletes to pursue their dreams of having a professional career.
- If she could have anyone show up and surprise her at her 17th birthday party, Jayka would have wished it was .
- Her favorite brands to model for are Urban Outfitters and Brandy Melville because she shops there personally.
- Her biggest celebrity crush is , which started when she saw him in Black Panther (2018). Her earlier celebrity crush is , a basketball player for Washington Wizards and Phoenix Suns on whom also has a crush.
- In her opinion, a “hidden gem” area in Hollywood is The Griffith Observatory. It’s beautiful for taking pictures and enjoying the view at any hour of the day and takes a bit of effort to reach.
- She bought her 1st car at the age of 17, which was a Lexus.
- She appeared on the cover of the November 2019 issue of the CHICK magazine.
- Jayka always eats chips with ceviche.
- She once stated that if she dated someone, that person should not make any plans for Sundays. She typically spends Sundays at home, in her sweatpants, with no makeup on, watching football.
- Jayka was a proponent of the ‘Mamba Mentality’ for a long time and was crushed by the news of ‘s death on January 26, 2020.
- She is a big fan of the band .
- Some of the things she ate during quarantine in March 2020 include alfredo, mango, gummies, brownies, Cheerios, quesadillas, Ppushu Ppushu snacks, with and seaweed, and mini Reese’s .
Featured Image by Jayka Noelle / Instagram
Facts of Jayka Noelle Munsayac
- Gender Female
- full nameJayka Noelle Munsayac
- middle nameNoelle
- birthplaceLos Angeles, California, United States
- Date of Birth November 16, 2002
- Age 19 years 0 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundFilipino and Spanish
- net worth$300 thousand
- professionWeb Series Star, Sideline Reporter, Model
- weight48 kg or 106 lbs
- height5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorLight Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- motherKae Noelle