Jenny Mollen is an American actress turned New York Times best-selling author and wife of actor-comedian, Jason Biggs.
Jenny Ann Mollen
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
After living a bi-coastal life for many years (between Los Angeles, California, and New York City), Jenny and her family permanently settled in New York City, New York, United States in 2018.
Jenny belongs to the class of 1997 of Chaparral Public High School in Scottsdale, Arizona.
She studied for a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre at the University of California’s School of Theatre, Film, and Television (UCLA) and completed her degree in 3 years instead of the standard 4 years.
Jenny briefly studied and lived in Paris, France, and Heidelberg, Germany. She also acquired a Master’s degree in Psychology from Antioch University.
Actress, Writer / Author, Executive Producer
- Father – Arthur Jay Mollen aka Art (Osteopathic Physician)
- Mother – Peggy Lynn
- Siblings – Samantha Mollen (Younger Sister) (Musical Artist)
- Others – Paige J. Mollen (Stepmother), Brad Mollen (Older Half-Brother) (Residential Appraiser). She also has a stepbrother who is 22 years younger than her.
She is represented by –
- Strand Conover and Erin Malone, William Morris Endeavor (WME)
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- Ziffren Brittenham LLP (Law Firm)
- Jami Kandel, Vision PR (Publicist)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Andrew Brion Hogan Goddard (2003–2007) – Drew is a film and TV screenwriter, director, and producer. He met Jenny on the sets of the supernatural show Angel when Jenny was cast for a 3-episode guest role while he was a part of the writing crew for a year on that show.
- (2007–Present) – Jenny first met actor Jason Biggs while filming on the sets of My Best Friend’s Girl (2008). Shortly after, they were set up on a blind date by mutual friends. The couple got engaged in January 2008 and eloped to get married in April when they found out that Jenny suffered from a miscarriage of a 3-month-old baby boy. They had a formal wedding ceremony in July 2008. Together they are parents to two sons named Sid (b. February 2014) and Lazlo (b. October 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English and French ancestry.
- Has a blatantly honest and raunchy sense of humor
- Swears by the use of Botox for better skin
- Sharp chin
- She was cast as a model with her husband for a print media campaign of Fossil watches and handbags in 2015.
- She also promoted OVO Lifestyle toys on a radio show with her husband, Jason Biggs in the past.
- Jenny was the celebrity spokeswoman for Edgewell Personal Care in 2018 and promoted Botox for manufacturer company Allergan in 2019.
Jenny Mollen Favorite Things
- Snacks – Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs, RIND dried fruit
- Guilty Pleasure – Addictive Wellness Chocolates
- Vitamin Brand – GEM
- Skincare Brand – Drunk Elephant
- Exercise Regime – Barry’s Bootcamp, Weight training at Performix House gym, Swimming at Four Seasons Hotel Downtown
- Nutrition Book – Intuitive Eating (1995) by Elyse Resch
- Dermatologist – Dr. Patricia Wexler, NYC
Source – , Dujour.com
Jenny Mollen Facts
- The actress is particularly fond of poodle breed dogs. One of her poodles, John W. Teets was a subject of several of her social media posts, interviews, and other humorous posts. She even negotiated to take the lead role in the independent comedy, Cattle Call (2006) only if her dog was cast as her character’s pet in the movie.
- As of 2020, she owned a grey female pet poodle named Gina.
- Jenny named her first son, Sid in honor of the comic actor, Sid Caesar, and the S*x Pistols’ bassist, Sid Vicious.
- The Huffington Post labeled her as one of the funniest women on Twitter and Instagram in the past.
- New York Times Style magazine, T, named her as one of 5 people to follow in the past.
- She has contributed features to several magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Elle, and New York.
- From 2012 to 2013, Mollen was an advice columnist for Playboy magazine and wrote a humor column for their Playboy affiliate The Smoking Jacket.
- Jenny has also formerly exhibited and sold artwork in New York, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, and London.
- She is fluent in both French and German languages.
- After her 2nd pregnancy, the actress was diagnosed with Graves’ disease that was responsible for her thin, anorexic figure.
- Jenny is obsessed with offering her sons exposure to as many varieties of food as possible and prepares them the most elaborate and colorful lunch boxes for school. She has a dedicated Instagram account to document her lunch box preparations called Dictator Lunches.
Featured Image by Jenny Mollen / / CC BY-SA 4.0
Facts of Jenny Mollen
- full nameJenny Mollen
- Date of Birth May 30, 1979
- Age 42 years 7 months
- Horoscope Gemini
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Agate
- Lucky Color Yellow
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius, Libra
- weight54 kg
- height5 ft 6 in