Jeremy Sisto is an American entertainer, maker, and writer who right now assumes the primary function of Jubal Valentine in the American crime TV show series “FBI” since 2018. Sisto is most popular for his repetitive functions as Billy Chenowith in the American show TVseries “Six Feet Under” and as Detective Cyrus Lupo in the American police procedural and legal drama television series “Law & Order”. He additionally gave his voice for the part of King Runeard in the American 3D Computer energized melodic dream film “Frozen II” in 2019. He has featured in different movies including “Clueless”, “Wrong Turn”, “Take Me Out”, “Thirteen”, and “Fasten”. He has won the “Jury Award for Best Actor” and” Special Jury Maverick Acting Award” for his part of Blake Garden in the 2003 American lighthearted comedy film “The Movie Hero”. Sisto additionally depicted the part of George Altman in the American TV sitcom “Suburgatory” from 2011-2014.
Besides on November 17, 2020, the third period of the American crime show TV series “FBI” got debuted where Sisto depicts the primary function of Jubal Valentine close by entertainer, Zeeko Zaki, and entertainer, Missy Peregrym.
Table of Contents
Jeremy Sisto Bio, Age
Jeremy Sisto was conceived on October 6, 1974, in Grass Valley, California, US. His original name is Jeremy Merton Sisto. He holds an American identity. His identity is White while Libra is his zodiac sign.
He and his sister were raised by his mom. He experienced childhood in the lower Sierra Nevada Mountains where he went to Hayfield Montessori School till first grade. At that point, his family moved to Chicago where he did his tutoring at Francis W. Parker School.
Belonging from a family with an acting foundation, he generally was intrigued to do acting. So while going to High school, he acted in numerous neighborhood theater organizations like Cherry Street Theater and Absolute Theatre Company.. Afterward, he went to the University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA) and got graduated. He additionally showed up in the 1984 music video for the Twister Sister melody “We’re Not Gonna Take It”.
Jeremy Sisto Height
Jeremy Sisto is an attractive man with a very much kept up athletic body constitution in his mid-40s. He stands tall with a stature of 6ft. 2inches while his body weighs around 76kg. He has a reasonable appearance with brown hair and a couple of brown eyes. His biceps size is 18 inches while his chest size is 44 inches.
Jeremy Sisto Career
- Jeremy Sisto made his acting introduction in 1991 by assuming the part of Roberto in the American dramatization film “Grand Canyon” while selecting at the University.
- After getting graduated, he chose to seek after going about as his expert profession. He featured in the 1992 TV film “Desperate Choices: To Save My Child” and in the 1994 film “The Shaggy Dog”
- Then, he showed up in different movies including “Hideaway(1995)”, “Clueless(1995)”, “Suicide Kings(1997)”, “Without Limits(1998)”, “Moonlight and Valentino”, “This Space Between Us(1999)”, and “Some Girl(1998)”.
- In 2001, he co-featured with his sister, Glade in the free dramatization film “Don’s Plum”.
- He likewise screen-tried for the famous character of Jack Dawson in the James Cameron blockbuster film “Titanic” close by Kate Winslet in 1996. In any case, he missed out on the part to Leonardo DiCaprio.
- His first leading job was as Jesus in the 1999 American scriptural chronicled dramatization “Jesus”. The film had an expected spending plan of $20 million.
- In the year 2001, Sisto began depicting the function of Billy Chenowith in the HBO dramatization series “Six Feet Under”.
- His job was valued a great deal and acquired him two Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. He remained in the series till 2005.
- In 2003, he assumed the part of Blake Gardner in the American lighthearted comedy movie “The Movie Hero”.
- He got back to the stage in 2006 by depicting the function of Michael Klingenfelt for a Broadway Creation of “Festen” at the Music Box Theatre.
- He assumed the function of Brady in the Oscar-designated movie “Thirteen” in 2003.
- Then, he depicted the fundamental part of George Altman in the American TV sitcom “Suburgatory” from 2011-2014.
- He has showed up in different TV series “The Returned”, “Wicked City”, “Ice”, “My Boys”, “Numbers”, “Real Life”, and “The Outer Limits”.
- In 2020, he showed up in the American crime drama TV series “FBI: Most Wanted”.
Jeremy Sisto Wife
Jeremy Sisto is a hitched man. He is right now wedded to his subsequent spouse, Addie Path. The couple got favored with their first kid, a little girl named Charlie-Ballerina Sisto on June 5, 2009.
Then following four months, the couple got married on October 13, 2009, at New York City Hall. The couple got favored with their subsequent youngster, a child named Sebastian Kick Sisto. They are joyfully living respectively in their home in Laurel Canyon, , Los Angeles.
Previously, he was hitched to his first spouse, Marisa Ryan. Ryan is an American entertainer who is notable for her function as Nina Grabowski in the HBO series “Sex and the City”.
Jeremy Sisto Net Worth
Jeremy Sisto has very great profit from his calling as an entertainer. Having his expert profession began in 1991, Jeremy has figured out how to make considerable progress up getting one of the conspicuous entertainers in Hollywood. With his income from his few movies and arrangement, Jeremy has figured out how to accumulate a solid fortune assessed to be around $6 million starting at 2020. He is carrying on with an extravagant and sumptuous way of life with his earnings.
Is Jeremy Sisto active on Social Media?
Sisto is dynamic in the web-based media stage with around 21k followers on his Instagram account: @sistosistosisto and has around 26k followers on his Twitter account: @JeremySisto
Facts of Jeremy Sisto Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth
- Gender Male
- full nameJeremy Sisto
- birthplaceGrass Valley, California, US
- Date of Birth October 06, 1974
- Age 46 years 1 months
- Horoscope Libra
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Peridot
- Lucky Color Blue
- Best Match for Marriage Gemini
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite
- net worth$6 million
- height6 feet 2 inches
- hair colorBrown
- eye colorbrown