Jessica Seinfeld is an American author and philanthropist who is widely recognized for her family-friendly cookbooks including Deceptively Delicious that was released in 2007 and for being the founder of the New York City-based non-profit corporation GOOD+ Foundation that was established in 2001 and previously known as Baby Buggy. She gained further popularity after launching the cooking website Do it Delicious in 2010.
Nina Danielle Sklar
Oyster Bay, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
She graduated from the University of Vermont.
- Father – Her father was a computer software engineer.
- Mother – Her mother was a Victims Service Advocate for decades and an attendance officer at Hunt Middle School.
- Siblings – She is the middle child of 3 daughters.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Eric Nederlander (1998-1999) She married Eric Nederlander on June 13, 1998. They got divorced in 1999.
- (1998-Present) – She began dating comedian, actor, director, singer, and writer Jerry Seinfeld in August 1998 and tied the knot with him on December 25, 1999. They have a daughter named (b. November 7, 2000), and 2 sons named Julian Kal (b. March 1, 2003) and Shepherd Kellen (b. August 22, 2005).
Race / Ethnicity
She has worked for several designers including .
Jessica Seinfeld Favorite Things
- Eateries – Charlie Bird, Zabar’s, Le Coucou, Joe’s
- Fan Of – Greg Baxtrom, who used to work as her private chef and experimented with some Olmsted dishes in her home
Jessica Seinfeld Facts
- She legally altered her first name from Nina to Jessica on September 25, 1995.
- After her graduation, she had worked in public relations for Golden Books Entertainment.
- Jessica has always regarded a sense of egalitarianism to be the most important and has striven to offer a relatable point of view on food. Looking back to how she was not raised in an affluent household enjoying the luxury of dining out, she has affirmed how her grandmother’s home cooking used to be her main inspiration. She has gone on to state in her books that she had started to cook as an effort to help out her mother and save up to pay her college tuition fees, and she learned it early on that talking about food meant discussing money.
- Jessica has recalled that when the restaurant Charlie Bird had opened, she had found it so incredible that she had posted about it every single week. She was bowled over by the place’s total lack of pretension and would want the same vibe if she ever opened a food joint herself, where everyone would feel equal and would be entitled to a beautiful experience from start to finish.
Featured Image by Jessica Seinfeld / Instagram
Facts of Jessica Seinfeld
- full nameJessica Seinfeld
- Date of Birth September 12, 1971
- Age 50 years 2 months
- Horoscope Virgo
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Sapphire
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Capricorn
- weight58 kg
- height5 ft 6 in