Joe Scarborough is an American cable news host, musician, actor, and former congressman who is known for being the co-host of the morning news and talk show, Morning Joe, on MSNBC. As a Republican, he served in the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001.
Charles Joseph Scarborough
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
New Canaan, Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States
Joe Scarborough attended Pensacola Catholic High School located in Pensacola, Florida and then moved on to study at the University of Alabama, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History in 1985.
Later, he joined the University of Florida College of Law and graduated with a Juris Doctor degree in 1990.
Host, Actor, Writer, Producer, Politician, Musician
- Father – George Francis Scarborough (Businessman)
- Mother – Mary Joanna (née Clark)
- Siblings – George Scarborough (Brother), Carol Ward (Sister)
- Others – George Francis Buskie, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Ada Virginia Wheat (Paternal Grandmother), William Arthur Clark (Maternal Grandfather), Jewel Josephine Thomas (Maternal Grandmother)
Joe Scarborough is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
Alternative Rock, Indie Rock, Power Pop
He has released his music via RED Music and Sony Music.
6 ft 3½ in or 191.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joe Scarborough has dated –
- Melanie Hinton (1986-1999) – He married Melanie Hinton in 1986 and the duo parents 2 sons, namely, Joey and Andrew. After being together for more than 10 years, they got divorced in 1999.
- Susan Waren (2001-2013) – He got married to Susan Waren in October 2001 and they have 2 children – a daughter named Kate and a son named Jack. However, they divorced in January 2013.
- Mika Brzezinski (2016-Present) – In 2016, he started dating journalist, talk show host, liberal political commentator, and author, Mika Brzezinski, and they later married on November 24, 2018, in Washington D.C. The marriage was officiated by the late politician and civil rights advocate, Elijah Cummings.
Race / Ethnicity
Joe Scarborough is of English descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Deep-set eyes
- Wears glasses
Joe Scarborough Favorite Things
- Some Of His Favorite Albums – Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys, White Album by The Beatles, Beggars Banquet by The Rolling Stones, Pleased to Meet Me by The Replacements, My Aim is True by Elvis Costello, Band on the Run by Wings
Joe Scarborough Facts
- He was included in the Time 100 list as one of the most influential people in the world in 2011.
- Joe Scarborough released his first EP, Mystified, on June 23, 2017.
- He has been cast in movies like Pitch Perfect 2, The Campaign, and Zoolander 2.
- He has also gained huge popularity on social media and enjoys more than 3 million followers on Twitter, more than 150k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Rodrigo Fernández / / CC BY-SA 4.0
Facts of Joe Scarborough
- full nameJoe Scarborough
- Date of Birth April 09, 1963
- Age 58 years 9 months
- Horoscope Aries
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Diamond
- Lucky Color Red
- Best Match for Marriage Leo
- weight80 kg
- height6 ft 3½ in