Joel Smallbone is an Australian singer and actor who is best known for being the one-half of the Christian pop duo For King & Country, previously known as Joel & Luke as well as Austoville. Apart from that, he has also branched out as an actor and has been a part of films such as The Book of Esther, Like a Country Song, and Priceless.
Joel David Smallbone
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Father – David Smallbone (Music Promoter)
- Mother – Helen Smallbone
- Siblings – Rebecca St. James (Older Sister) (Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Author), Libby Smallbone (Sister) (Actress), Ben Smallbone (Brother) (Director, Writer, Producer), Dan Smallbone (Brother), Josh Smallbone (Brother), (Younger Brother) (Singer, Actor, Producer)
- Others – Jacob “Cubbie” Fink (Brother-In-Law) (Former bassist for the indie-pop band Foster the People), Gemma Elena Fink (Niece), Imogen Watson Fink (Niece), River Jack (Nephew), Courtney Helm (Sister-In-Law), Jude (Nephew), Phoenix (Nephew), Leo (Nephew), Paige Smallbone (Sister-In-Law), Asher (Nephew), Hayden (Nephew)
Christian Pop, Alternative Rock, Soft Rock
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joel Smallbone has dated –
- Moriah Peters (2013-Present) – On July 7, 2013, he married American contemporary Christian singer and songwriter Moriah Peters.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Deep-set eyes
Joel Smallbone Facts
- In the year 1991, he shifted to Nashville, Tennessee from Sydney, Australia as a result of his father’s job relocation.
- He made his first film appearance by bringing to life the character of King Xerxes, the king of the Persian Empire the year 482 B.C., in the 2013 American biblical-drama film, The Book of Esther.
- Joel Smallbone was cast in the leading role of James Stevens in the 2016 American Christian romantic drama film, Priceless (also known as: Priceless: She’s Worth Fighting For).
- With For King & Country, he has released many albums, tracks, and EPs including Burn the Ships, Crave, Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong., Busted Heart (Hold On to Me), God Only Knows, Together, and Into the Silent Night: The EP.
Featured Image by Justin Higuchi / / CC BY 2.0
Facts of Joel Smallbone
- full nameJoel Smallbone
- Date of Birth June 05, 1984
- Age 37 years 7 months
- Horoscope Gemini
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Agate
- Lucky Color Yellow
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius, Libra
- weight80 kg
- height6 ft 2 in