Joely Fisher is an American actress and singer who is known for appearing on popular TV shows like Ellen and ‘Til Death. Fisher started her film career as Averil in the comedy-drama film Pretty Smart in 1987. Joely gained the title of “Miss Golden Globe” for her superior acting skills at the 1992 Golden Globe Awards. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 10k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Joely went to Beverly Hills High School. After graduating from there, she attended Emerson College in Boston and then went to the University of Paris for 1 semester.
She is represented by John Carrabino Management (Talent Management Company), Los Angeles, California, United States.
Pop/Rock, Holiday, Easy Listening
Her music has been released by Shane Productions.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joely has dated –
- Christopher Duddy (1996-Present) – Joely and cinematographer Christopher Duddy married on December 31, 1996. The couple has 2 biological daughters together named, Skylar Grace (b. 2001), True Harlow (b. 2006), and an adopted daughter named Olivia Luna (Adopted in September 2008).
- Elongated face
- Lush green eyes
She has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- D*CK’S Sporting Goods
- Celebrity Cruises
- The Ivy Restaurant
- Twisted Silver
- Bad Ash Cigar Co.
- Annapurna Living
Best Known For
Playing the role of Paige Clark on the ABC sitcom Ellen as well as Joy Stark in the Fox sitcom ‘Til Death
As a Singer
Joely has contributed her voice in various songs such as One for my baby (1995), Come back to me (1998), and 3 songs in the album, Tradition: A Family at Christmas in 1993.
Joely made her theatrical film debut as Averil in the comedy-drama film Pretty Smart in 1987.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the talk show The Bob Braun Show in 1982.
Joely Fisher Facts
- She is good friends with her former TV co-star .
- She was titled “Miss Golden Globe” at the 1992 Golden Globe Awards.
- Joely has guest appeared in various TV series including Growing Pains, Blossom, Caroline in the City, The Golden Palace, and Coach.
- Joely portrayed the role of an insurance investigator Zoe Busiek in the Lifetime network’s drama series Wild Card from 2003 to 2005.
- Fisher played a role as Joy Stark opposite actor Brad Garrett in the Fox TV sitcom ‘Til Death from 2006 to 2010.
- She is a sister-in-law of actor Byron Thames.
- Fisher’s first Broadway was as a replacement in the revival of musical Grease in 1994. In 1998, she was also a replacement in the revival of Cabaret.
- After watching Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977), Joely was told that Carrie Fisher, who played the character of “Princess Leia” in the series, is actually her half-sister.
- She has a pet dog named . His Instagram account has more than 200k followers.
- Joely also has other pet dogs named Arielle, Lucky, and Roadie.
- Her vocal range is “Alto”.
- Follow her on , , and .
Featured Image by Sgt. Adam M. Stump / www.americasupportsyou.mil / Public Domain
Facts of Joely Fisher
- Gender Female
- full nameJoely Fisher
- birthplaceBurbank, California, United States
- Date of Birth October 29, 1967
- Age 55 years 11 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite
- net worth$15 million
- professionActress, Singer, Director, Producer
- weight60 kg or 132 lbs
- height5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorGreen
- body type / buildAverage
- high schoolBeverly Hills High School
- fatherEddie Fisher