Jon B. is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer who has released several popular albums and tracks including Bonafide, Pleasures U Like, Helpless Romantic, Comfortable Swagg, They Don’t Know, and Cool Relax.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jon B. is represented by Red Entertainment Agency, Talent Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
Vocals, Piano, Drums, Bass, Keyboards
E1, Vibezelect, Arsenal, Edmonds Music, Sanctuary, Yab Yum, 550 Music, Epic Records
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jon B. has dated –
- Musiic K. Galloway – He was previously married to Musiic K. Galloway.
- Danette Buck (2007-Present) – In 2007, he tied the knot with Danette Buck and they parent 2 daughters named L’Wren and Azure.
- Frequently wears shades
- Sports a goatee
Jon B. Facts
- He comes from a family of musicians.
- Jon B. was discovered by Tracey Edmonds, then-President and CEO of Yab-Yum Records, while he was busy shopping demos in 1992.
- His first album, Bonafide, was released on May 23, 1995, and was certified “Platinum”.
- He has credited Duran Duran, INXS, Marvin Gaye, , , , and as his early influences.
- His song, Someone to Love (ft. Babyface), was nominated for the 1995 Grammy Award for “Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals”.
- Jon B. was good friends with and Michelle Thomas.
- He has garnered more than 500k followers on Facebook and more than 250k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Jon B. / Instagram
Facts of Jonathan David Buck
- Gender Male
- full nameJonathan David Buck
- nicknamesJon B., Jack Herrera
- birthplaceProvidence, Rhode Island, United States
- Date of Birth November 11, 1974
- Age 47 years 0 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundDutch, English, and Scottish
- net worth$4 Million
- professionSinger, Songwriter, Record Producer
- weight70 kg or 154.5 lbs
- height5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- motherLinda Buck
- fatherDavid Buck
- brothersDeborah Buck, Kevin Buck