Jordan Smith is a famous American singer who gained popularity by singing in the competition “The Voice” in the year 2015. He has several awards and various singles under his name. Moreover, he had worn the 9th season of “The Voice.”
Well, how well do you know about Jordan Smith? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Jordan Smith’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Jordan Smith to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
Jordan Smith was born to Geri and Kelly Smith in the year 1993 in Kentucky. Both his parents are musicians. His parents brought him to the world of music at a very young age, and in the year 2012, Jordan won the “Poke Sallet Idol” Competition which was held at the annual Poke Sallet Festival. Later he became a member of the “Lee University singers.”
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Jordan Smith in 2021, and what is his height and weight? Well, Jordan Smith’s age is 27 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 4 November 1993. Though, he is 6′ 5″ in feet and inches and 195.58 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 220 lbs in Pound and 100 kg in Kilograms.
Jordan Smith did his high school education at Harlan County High school. He later did his college education at Lee University which is in Cleveland.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Jordan Smith got married to his long-time girlfriend Kristen Denny India in 2016. They got married at Middlesboro, which is in Kentucky. As of today’s date, they have no children together but are planning to have someone day.
Is Jordan Smith Gay?
Jordan Smith is married to his college girlfriend, Kristen Denny, from the year 2016. So, Jordan Smith is not gay.
Smith decided to participate in the 9th season of the famous singing show called “The Voice.” His performance on the song “Chandelier” marveled all the judges and the audience as well. One of the judges, Adam Levine, was so impressed by Jordan’s performance that he offered Smith to be a part of his team.
Smith began singing “Great Is Thy Faithfulness” by singing a Capella at the second week of the live shows. His performance made him reach the number one position in the sales of the iTunes store. Also, he got a place in the Billboard Magazine charts. It was even placed at rank 30 on the Hot 100, and it was placed on level one on the Christian Songs chart for two straight weeks. His recording of the song “Hallelujah” received the rank number 61 on the Hot 100 chart.
As his semi-final song, Smith chose to sing Queen’s song called “Somebody To Love.” Again, the judges were highly impressed by his performance. This single of Jordan became the bestselling song in the iTunes store within 30 minutes. At the show’s final competition, Smith chose to sing the song “Mary Did You Know?” which again reached the top position at the iTunes store.
At the results finale, Smith collaborated with famous singer Usher and sang David Guetta’s song called “Without You. ” He received tumultuous applause for his performance, and at the end of the show, he was declared the winner, which made him achieve the “Republic Records” recording contract.
After participating at The Voice, Smith performed the song “You Are So Beautiful” and David Foster at the “42nd people’s Choice Awards.” In 2016, Jordan’s debut album was released, which was named “Something Beautiful.” This album reached the number 2 position in sales in the iTunes store. In 2018, Jordan Smith revealed that the song “Ashes” from the movie Deadpool 2 was written by him.
- Jordan Smith was nominated at the HFCS or the “Hawaii Film Critic Society” award under “Best Song” for the movie Deadpool 2. He got this nomination in the year 2019.
- He was nominated at the” Hollywood Music In Media Awards” or the HMMA award in the year 2018, under the category “Best Original Song – Sci-fi/ Fantasy/ Horror film, “for the song called “Ashes.”
- He was nominated at the “Halfway Award” under the “International Online Cinema Awards” (INOCA),” under the category “Best Original Song” for the song “Ashes” in the year 2018.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Jordan Smith in 2021
Jordan Smith’s net worth is approximately $2 Million as of 2021. His performance at the show “The Voice” and his song “Ashes” from the movie Deadpool 2 made his net worth and popularity increase.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- After Jordan won the showcalled “The Voice,” he returned to Kentucky, where he was named a Kentucky Colonel by the Secretary of State, in Smith’s honor.
- He was also named as the “Kentuckian of the year” by the magazine called
- Kentucky Monthly.
- Jordan Smith was announced as the “Grand Marshal” of the “Kentucky Derby festival” in the year 2016.
Jordan Smith is a genuinely talented person who kept marveling at the audience and the judges at the show “The Voice.” People will remember him for the song “Ashes,” the lyrics of which was written by him.
Facts of Jordan Mackenzie Smith
- Gender Male
- full nameJordan Mackenzie Smith
- Date of Birth November 04, 1993
- Age 28 years 10 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- net worth$2 Million
- professionSinger, Songwriter, Musician
- weightIn Kilograms – 100 Kg, In Pounds – 220 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 195.58 cm, In Feet and Inches – 6′ 5″
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- high schoolHarlan County High School