Josey Hollis Dorsey is an American media personality known for being the son of the former Glee actress and actor .
Josey Hollis Dorsey
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Ryan Dorsey (Actor, Producer)
- Mother – Naya Rivera (Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Model)
- Sibling – He is an only child.
- Others – Arnold Dorsey (Paternal Grandfather), Aaron Dorsey (Paternal Uncle), George Rivera (Maternal Grandfather), Yolanda Rivera (Maternal Grandmother), Mychal Rivera (Maternal Uncle) (Footballer Player), (Maternal Aunt) (Model)
4 ft or 122 cm
20 kg or 44 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic, Black, and White)
Josey Hollis Dorsey is of Puerto Rican, African-American, and German descent on his maternal side.
- Charming smile
- Wavy hair
Josey Hollis Dorsey Facts
- His father has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Stumptown, Parks and Recreation, Southland, Major Crimes, Pitch, The Mentalist, Justified, Shameless, Blood Father, The Vampire Diaries, Bosch, and Khali the Killer.
- Josey Hollis Dorsey’s mother was a talented artist who had won multiple awards like Screen Actors Guild, TV Land Award, ALMA Awards, NewNowNext Award, and People’s Choice Award.
- His mother died of accidental drowning at Lake Piru, Ventura County, California, U.S. on July 8, 2020, after she had rented a boat and disappeared from it leaving Josey. Josey told the officials that the two were swimming and Rivera helped him climb back to the boat. One of the officials said that she likely “mustered enough energy to save her son, but not enough to save herself” as Lake Piru is known for its unpredictable currents and whirlpools.
Featured Image by Naya Rivera / Instagram
Facts of Josey Hollis Dorsey
- full nameJosey Hollis Dorsey
- weight20 kg
- height4 ft