Justin Trudeau is a Canadian politician known for being the 23rd prime minister of Canada, whose father also served as the prime minister of Canada for 2 consecutive terms. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Literature and Education from McGill University and the University of British Columbia. He began his career as a teacher at a local school.
Justin Pierre James Trudeau
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Justin Trudeau studied at Rockcliffe Park Public School, Lycée Claudel d’Ottawa, and Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf. He then joined McGill University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Literature in 1994.
Later, he attended the University of British Columbia and completed a Bachelor’s degree in Education in 1998. In 2002, he enrolled at Montreal’s École Polytechnique to study engineering but left it in 2003. Again, in 2004, he entered a one year master’s program in environmental geography at McGill University but did not complete the course.
Politician, Former Teacher
- Father – Pierre Elliot Trudeau [Former Prime Minister of Canada (1968-1979; 1980-1984)]
- Mother – Margaret Sinclair Trudeau
- Siblings – Alexandre Emmanuel Trudeau (Younger Brother) (Filmmaker, Journalist, Author), Michel Charles-Émile Trudeau (Younger Brother)
- Others – Joseph Charles-Émile Trudeau (Paternal Grandfather), Joseph-Louis Trudeau (Paternal Great Grandfather), Marie/Marguerite Malvina Cardinal (Paternal Great Grandmother), Grace Elliott (Paternal Grandmother), Philippe/Phillip/Philip Armstrong Elliott/Elliot (Paternal Great Grandfather), Sarah Rebecca Sauvé (Paternal Great Grandmother), James Sinclair (Maternal Grandfather), James George Sinclair (Maternal Great Grandfather), Betsy Ross (Maternal Great Grandmother), Doris Kathleen Bernard (Maternal Grandmother), Thomas Kirkpatrick Bernard (Maternal Great Grandfather), Rose Edith Ivens (Maternal Great Grandmother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Trudeau has dated –
- (2003-Present) – They got married on May 28, 2005. They have 3 children – 2 sons named Xavier James (b. October 18, 2007) and Hadrien Grégoire (b. February 28, 2014) and a daughter named Ella-Grace Margaret (b. February 5, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He is of French-Canadian, Scottish, English, distant Irish and Dutch, 1/256th Malaysian, and 1/256th Indonesian origin.
- Sharp cheekbones
- Dimpled smile
Justin Trudeau Favorite Things
- Food – Asian
- Restaurant – Sakura Gardens in Montreal
Justin Trudeau Facts
- He is the 23rd prime minister of Canada.
- He lost his brother Michel in an avalanche while skiing in Kokanee Glacier Provincial Park in 1998.
- In Canadian history, he is the first child of a prime minister to become prime minister himself.
- Before becoming a prime minister, he used to work as a snowboarding instructor, nightclub bouncer, and camp counselor.
- He regularly boxes and participates in charity matches.
- Justine endorsed the legalization of marijuana in Canada during his campaigning for the seat of prime minister.
- He does not drink coffee.
- He prefers having beer than wine.
- On his left arm, he has a Haida raven tattoo with Earth inside it.
- At a charity event for the Canadian Liver Foundation on November 17, 2011, he stripped down to his undershirt as audience members bid for a lunch date.
Featured Image by A.k.fung / / Public Domain
Facts of Justin Trudeau
- full nameJustin Trudeau
- Date of Birth December 25, 1971
- Age 49 years 11 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- weight86 kg
- height6 ft 2 in