Kara Haueter is an American social media star and singer best known as the creator of the social media accounts on platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram titled Haueter Family. The account on TikTok was significantly more successful and has amassed a fanbase of more than 3 million followers.
Fort Knox, Kentucky, United States
Minnesota, United States
Social Media Star, Singer
Kara Haueter self-represents hers and her sons’ social media careers.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kara Haueter has dated –
- She was in a relationship with a man whose name she never revealed, mainly because he was physically abusive. He left her and her 2 sons, and , when they were 4 and 2 years old, respectively. They don’t have contact with him and Jayden has forgiven him, while Ian still struggles from depression due to abandonment.
- Keith Haueter – Kara dated Keith for a while before getting engaged, and later stated he was her soulmate. She wouldn’t date anyone else but Keith and doesn’t have a celebrity crush. They have 5 kids in total – Kylee Haueter, who is a singer, older sons Conner Elliott and Max Elliot, and Jayden and Ian to whom Keith is a stepfather. On January 7, 2020, Keith and Kara got married. They also have a grandson and a granddaughter.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
- Large physique
- Multiple tattoos
- Beautiful eyes
- Nose piercing
Kara Haueter Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Dessert – Halo Top Creamery Ice Cream
- Color – Camouflage
- Season – Fall
- TV Series – SpongeBob SquarePants
Source – , ,
Kara Haueter Facts
- Out of all her kids, she spoiled Ian the most.
- She and her family have a dog named Mosley.
- She created a YouTube channel titled Haueter Family on August 6, 2014. Their 1st video was titled “First You Tube Video…idk what im doing tho.” and published on July 24, 2016.
- She started dating at the age of 12. For that reason, Kara allows her children to date freely and her son Jayden even had a girlfriend named Ashley while he was in daycare.
- The 1st song she and her family lip-synced on TikTok was Billy Squire’s My Kinda Lover (1981).
- She calls her fanbase “Haueterfam”.
- If she had to sort her sons from calmest to craziest, Conner would be the nicest, followed by Ian, Elliott, and then Jayden as the meanest and “craziest” kid. Jayden is also the “clown” in the family.
- She jokingly admitted to Max being her favorite son.
- One of the things that annoy her about Jayden is his habit of speaking in a nasal, low voice to their dog Mosley. He used the voice in a TikTok video in mid-2018 and their fanbase found it intriguing and funny.
- In July 2017, Kara and her friend Jesse Cole organized a Meet & Greet event that featured social media stars located in Minnesota such as Jaydyn Price.
- Kara liked ‘s version of the United States national anthem, Star-Spangled Banner, and sang it herself in February 2018.
- When her children are fighting or arguing, unless they messed something up “superbad” she just sits back, lets it happen or even films it.
- No matter how sad she gets, playgrounds always bring her to her “happy place.”
Featured Image by Kara Haueter / Instagram
Facts of Kara Haueter
- full nameKara Haueter
- weight78 kg
- height5 ft 4 in