Kazuki Nakajima is a Japanese professional race car driver who is best known for his contribution to the Toyota Gazoo Racing team and for winning the 2018 and the 2019 “24 Hours of Le Mans.” Besides that, he is also notably known for being the second Japanese racer to bag the FIA world championship title.
- Thin eyebrows
- His hair falls over his forehead.
Kazuki Nakajima Favorite Things
- Food – Spanish, Japanese
- Race Tracks – Fuji International Speedway in Japan, Silverstone Circuit in England
Kazuki Nakajima Facts
- He was brought up alongside his younger brother Daisuke who is also a race car driver in Okazaki. His father still resided there in March 2020.
- Both Kazuki and Daisuke followed in the footsteps of their father Satoru who also competed as a professional race car driver from 1987 to 1991.
- Saturo won the “Japanese Formula One Championship” 5 times and is also the first Japanese F1 driver to score points at the “1987 San Marino Grand Prix”.
- Kazuki started karting in 1996 and by the late ’90s, he had bagged his first victory which was the title of “Suzuka Formula ICA karting champion.”
- His blood group type is RH + A-type.
- In his free time, he likes to play football and go sightseeing.
- Kazuki is the first Japanese Formula One driver to score a point during a race in Monaco in 2008.
- He was presented with a Formula Toyota scholarship in 2002.
Featured Image By Anthony Porcino / / Public Domain
Facts of 中嶋 一貴 (Nakajima Kazuki)
- Gender Male
- full name中嶋 一貴 (Nakajima Kazuki)
- birthplaceOkazaki, Japan
- Date of Birth January 11, 1985
- Age 36 years 10 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- net worth$1 Million - $5 Million
- professionRace Car Driver
- weight65 kg or 143.5 lbs
- height5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeNanzan University
- fatherSatoru Nakajima
- brothersDaisuke Nakajima
- favorite foodSpanish, Japanese