KC Concepcion is a Filipino actress whose has quite the talent hidden under her sleeves. Apart from being an actress, she is also a singer-songwriter, host, model, and entrepreneur. She is popularly known for being the daughter of Filipino actor Gabby Concepcion and host Sharon Cuneta. In the Philippines, she is considered being pure showbiz royalty. KC is also well-known for her unique jewelry designs. She has a brand of her own Avec Moi by Kristina. KC has a fan following of over 3 million people on her Instagram, while she has more than 6 million followers on Twitter.
KC Concepción completed her education in grade school from Saint Pedro Poveda College in Mandaluyong.
In 2013, she finished her high school from International School Manila. Later in 2007, KC graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in International Corporate Communications with a minor in Theatre Arts from the American University of Paris.
KC Concepción was represented by Star Magic (2010–2011).
In 2011, KC started getting represented by Viva Artists Agency.
In 2018, GMA Network also started serving as her agent.
She has released her music through Sony Music Entertainment (Phillippines).
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristina has dated –
- (2003-2005) – Songwriter Rico and KC met in 2003. However, there is not much to depict the reason for their breakup, but their relationship ended just over 2 years in 2005 since they began dating.
- (2005-2007) – American-Filipino singer, Billy Crawford then dated Kristina for about 2 years from 2005 to 2007.
- Lino S. Cayetano (2007) – TV director Lino S. Cayetano and Kristina were rumored to be dating together in 2007.
- (2010-2011) – Actor Piolo Pascual and KC dated for a short span of time. Together they were spotted in many tweets and pictures online during this time. Still, they decided to end their relationship in 2011.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Plassart (2012-2013) – Film director and producer, Pierre-Emmanuel Plassart and KC were together in a short-lived relationship which ended in 2013.
- (2013) – American rapper apl.de.ap and KC had dated in the past. During The Voice of the Philippines event, apl.de.ap confirmed that he had dated Kristina. But, their busy schedules were the reason for the breakup.
- (2013) – KC’s name was also linked with the famous American basketball player, Chandler Parsons in 2013. They went out on a dinner date before the NBA Global Games.
- (2014-2015) – In 2014, actor Paulo Avelino commenced dating KC which he confirmed on the Buzz talk show in 2015. However, their relationship ended the same year.
- Ugo de Charette – KC has also dated a French guy named Ugo de Charette who also happens to her long-time friend and travel companion.
- Aly Borromeo (2017-2018) – In 2017, KC commenced dating American-Filipino footballer, Aly Borromeo. They dated for about a year and called it quits in early 2018. Their split was amicable.
- Heart Shaped Lips
- Dimpled smile
Kristina has endorsed several brands, some of those are –
- Closeup Philippines
- Enervon Multivitamins
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of Filipino megastars Gabby Concepcion and Sharon Cuneta
- Being one of the leading actresses in the Phillippines
In July 2008, Kristina released her debut studio album, a.k.a Cassandra by Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Phillippines). The album got the ‘Platinum’ certification in the Phillippines.
KC Concepción made her first appearance in a theatrical film in the lead role as Pia Sandoval in the romantic-drama film For The First Time in 2008.
First TV Show
KC made her first TV show appearance in 2008 in the romantic drama series Maalaala mo kaya in the role of Aurora / / Darlene in 3 episodes.
In order to stay fit, KC partakes in several outdoor sports such as tennis and scuba-diving. She also does Pilates and Yoga to strengthen her core and keep her mind clear and free.
KC is also cautious about her diet and that is why she eats dry seaweed for protein and cayenne pepper to build her energy. To boost her immune system, she goes for the traditional way of drinking lime, honey, and lukewarm water mixed together.
KC Concepción Favorite Things
- Jewelry Designer – Victoire de Castellane of Dior
- Workouts – Pilates and Yoga
- Cuisine – Thai
- Flower – Rose
Source – ,
KC Concepción Facts
- In 1995, KC’s parents divorced as her father flew to California for work but never returned after that.
- In 1996, KC’s mother remarried to Senator Francis Pangilinan.
- KC has her own line of nail polish, jewelry, and fashion clothing.
- 4 years after her parents were divorced, KC’s mother Sharon became the highest grossing actress in the Philippines.
- In 2003, Kristina joined MTV Asia as their Video Jockey.
- KC has shared the screen in several shows with her mother.
- In 2008, Kooks was appointed by the United Nations as the Ambassador Against Hunger of their World Food Programme in the Phillippines.
- In 2018, she was featured on the cover of the Philippine Tatler‘s June edition.
- KC once showed her interest to become the Personal Assistant for actress .
- KC once made a documentary film “KC: From Paris to Pinas” which ultimately received a prize from Philippine Movie Press Club. The film was about her college life which she spent in Paris.
- At the age of 12, KC was sent to Boston after she was found smoking in the bathroom.
- In 2014, KC was rumored to be the mother of her siblings Miel and Miguel, forcing her mother to make a public announcement against the rumors.
- In April 2018, KC launched her own jewelry collection, Avec Moi. On the day of the opening ceremony, a carpet of 9000 roses was laid out for guests to walk into the hall and 7,200 roses covered the walls of her house in Manila.
- In July 2018, KC launched a nail polish collection in collaboration with a Filipino nail polish company, Happy Skin.
- Visit her official website @ kcscloset.com.
- Follow her on and .
Featured Image by KC Concepción / Instagram
Facts of Maria Kristina Cassandra Cuneta Concepcion
- Gender Female
- full nameMaria Kristina Cassandra Cuneta Concepcion
- nicknamesKC, Kace, Kooks
- birthplaceManila, Philippines
- Date of Birth April 07, 1985
- Age 38 years 5 months
- Horoscope Aries
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Diamond
- Lucky Color Red
- Best Match for Marriage Leo
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundAsian
- professionActress, Singer, Songwriter, Celebrity endorser, Model, Host, Dancer
- weight53 kg or 117 lbs
- height5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeSaint Pedro Poveda College
- motherSharon Cuneta
- fatherGabby Concepcion