Kenny Holland is an American musician, singer, and songwriter who is best known for the release of various tracks such as Lifeline, If I Were (Corona Virus), Dreamville, Nobody’s Home, So Long, and Lifeline. Besides that, he is also known for the music cover videos that he uploads to his eponymous YouTube channel of artists such as , , and .
Kenneth James McCormick
Vernon, Arizona, United States
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
He studied at Pinnacle High School.
Singer, Musician, Songwriter
- Father – Ken McCormick
- Mother – Kelley McCormick
- Siblings – Madison McCormick (Sister), Camry McCormick (Sister), London McCormick (Sister), Bria McCormick (Sister), Capri McCormick (Younger Sister)
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
He has released his music with Treehouse Productions.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kenny has dated –
- Nicole Mitchell (2017-Present) – Kenny married a girl named Nicole Mitchell on September 29, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Kenny Holland Favorite Things
- Book – A Child Called “It” by Dave Pelzer
- Hero – His uncle, Kyle
- Songs – Superposition Arrangement, Don’t Take The Money by Bleachers, Somewhere Over The Rainbows by Judy Garland, Can’t Help Falling In Love by
Source – DesertRidgeLifestyle.com,
Kenny Holland Facts
- He was brought up alongside his 5 sisters in Michigan.
- Kenny’s sisters are all very good singers and have been featured in his music videos. He has also collaborated with them for his music covers.
- He was only 8 years old when he started to play the piano.
- Kenny would often perform at school events and parties as a child.
- He grew to fame on social media with the 6-second videos that he would upload to Vine. In January 2015, he had more than 1.4 million followers on the app.
- In the past, Kenny relocated to Los Angeles, California in order to hone in on his music skills.
- Kenny released his debut song titled So What at the age of 16.
- He has performed on stage various music artists and band tours such as , Rae Sremmurd, The Summer Set, , and The Rocket Summer.
- Kenny is very close to his youngest sister Capri.
- He started his eponymous YouTube channel on December 12, 2011, and the first video that he uploaded to his channel was titled Kenny Holland – “So What” Teaser.
- As of early May 2020, the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were Can’t Help Falling Over The Rainbow ft. my sister Capri, 17 year old emotional singing performance, and 17 year old nails epic singing performance.
Featured Image By Kenny Holland / Instagram
Facts of Kenny Holland
- full nameKenny Holland
- weight72 kg
- height5 ft 10 in