Kevin Hart, whose birth name is Kevin Darnell Hart, is one of the widely known American comedians over the years. He has also been a very well-known actor over the years. From his childhood, he had a great interest in comedy and went on to win several competitions that were held near to his place in his youth. Jud Apatow was impressed by his sense of humor and decided to sign him for the TV series named Undeclared, which resulted into his rising fame.
Well, how well do you know about Kevin Hart? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Kevin Hart’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Kevin Hart to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
Kevin Hart took birth in Philadelphia, which is located in Pennsylvania. As his family background is concerned, his mother, Nancy Hart, took all his responsibility for him, and he went on to spend her entire childhood only with her mother. His mother used to be a system analyst at the University of Pennsylvania. As far as his father is concerned, he used to be a cocaine addict, who most of his time behind bars. It was through his humor he used to keep everyone happy in his family.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Kevin Hart in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Kevin Hart’s age is 42 years old as of today’s date 1st August 2021 having been born on 6 July 1979. Though, he is 5′ 3″ in feet and inches and 171 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 155 lbs in Pound and 78kg in Kilograms.
Kevin Hart has not provided any information about his primary educational career. It has been known that he is a graduate from George Washington High School, and he had to attend Community College of Philadelphia for his higher studies, but he soon decided to drop in his first few years and went on to New York to take up a career in stand-up comedy.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Kevin Hart has a relatively complicated personal life. His first marriage was with Torrie Hart, but unfortunately, the couple didn’t share a good bond and had to file for divorce due to some misunderstandings between both of them. However, Kevin demanded joint custody for their children, Heaven Leigh and Hendrix.
Soon after ending that relationship, he proposed to Eniko Parrish, and the couple decided to marry each other in the year 2016. The couple shared a lovely bond and were blessed with their first child in the year 2017. After the birth of their son Hart, he had admitted the fact that he has been cheating on his wife. The couple was soon blessed with their second child in the form of a daughter, namely Kaori May.
Is Kevin Hart Gay?
Kevin Hart is not gay. He has been married twice and has also gone on to confirm his sexual orientation to be straight and has an interest only in women.
Kevin Hart is a hugely talented stand-up comedian. His first stand-up comedy album went on to be very popular and was named I’m a grown little man. After that, he got offers from several movies like Think like a man, Grudge match, Ride, and many more. Although he has not briefed the media much about his career, his comedy albums were hugely popular because of the content they displayed funnily. Some of his top-rated comedy albums are Laugh At My Pain, Let Me Explain And What Now? As of some of his recent works are concerned, Kevin has launched a video streaming channel, namely Laugh Out Loud.
Kevin Hart has been a remarkable personality with some outstanding awards to his name. Some of them are as follows:
- In the Year 2004, he got nominated for the Teen Choice award as the choice break-out star.
- In the Year 2005, he went on to win the Bet Award in the category of Best Actor.
- He won the Artist of the Year award at the Acapulco Black Film Festival.
- He was nominated as the Best Actor in the BET Awards in 2015.
- He won the Favorite Cable TV Actor in the People’s Choice Awards in 2016.
- He won Favorite Comedic Movie Actor in the People’s Choice Awards in the Year 2017.
- He also lifted the Best Friends Forever award and his friend Dwayne Johnson at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in 2017.
- He was nominated for Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program for his show Kevin Hart: Don’t Fuck This Up at the Primetime Emmy Awards.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Kevin Hart in 2021
The net worth of Kevin Hart is estimated to be around $220 Million as of 2021. He has been known to be one of the widely known comedians over the years, with some beautiful achievements throughout his career. He has done several TV shows and movies, which adds to his wealth. Apart from this, he has also done television commercials.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Kevin Hart made his television debut through one of his comedy albums which the Public very highly appreciated.
- He is good friends with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- He appears almost regularly on the Ellen Degeneres Show.
- He once appeared in an underwear commercial in the year 2017, along with his friend Tommy John.
- He hosted the 2011 BET Awards show and acquired fame as a TV host.
Kevin Hart has been one of the finest comedians in the American film industry. He has produced some fantastic comedy albums over the years, and it has been some great performances from him that have led to him having such a high net worth over the years. No doubt it is all due to the hard work he has been able to reach this height.
Facts of Kevin Darnell Hart
- Gender Male
- full nameKevin Darnell Hart
- birthplacePhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Date of Birth July 06, 1979
- Age 42 years 3 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 12
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- net worth$220 Million
- professionStand-up comedian, actor, and producer
- weightIn Kilograms – 78 Kg, In Pounds – 155 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 171cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 3″
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorBlack
- high schoolGeorge Washington High School