Khrystyana Kazakova is a Russian curve model who has worked with the likes of Target, AdoreMe, Christian Cowan, BeautyCounter, Aerie, American Eagle, Poland Spring Origin, Adidas, Macy’s, ELLE Magazine, TomboyX, JCPenney, Gwynnie Bee, Good American, Australian Grazia, etc.
New York City, New York, United States
Khrystyana Kazakova has been represented by –
- Nomad Management – Miami (Mother Agency)
- Nomad Management – New York (Management Company)
- One Management – New York (Modeling Agency)
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Natural Model Management – Los Angeles
- EVERI Model Management – Australia
- Bridge Models
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp gaze
- Curvy physique
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Khrystyana Kazakova Facts
- She created a series of fashion shows in 2017 to celebrate all sizes and ethnicities and it was named The Real Catwalk. Its shows have taken place in New York City and in London.
- Khrystyana Kazakova participated in the 24th season of America’s Next Top Model and wrapped up her journey as the 2nd runner-up.
- She collaborated with photographer Peter DeVito in 2018 to create “More Than Just a Trend”, a photo series addressing stereotypes about gender, diversity, and s*xuality.
- Khrystyana has been featured in magazines such as Grazia Australia.
- She made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Yuna Yang S/S 19 Show.
- Khrystyana has also been a part of short films like Bad Influence and Lost Love.
- She describes herself as a love advocate.
- She has worked with Playboy.
Featured Image by Khrystyana Kazakova / Instagram
Facts of Khrystyana Kazakova
- full nameKhrystyana Kazakova
- weight65 kg
- height5 ft 10 in