Kitty Brucknell is an English singer who came to the limelight after becoming a finalist on the 8th series of the reality show The X Factor (2011), where she finished 7th. She gained further popularity by releasing several albums including Glamour and Damage (2014) with its single Glitter in the Sky peaking at the number 9 position in the UK Indie Breakers chart.
Kimberley Dayle Edwards
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
She was awarded music scholarships to Dean Close School, St. Edward’s School, and Clifton College school in Bristol and she attended Clifton College school.
- Father – Edward
- Mother – Mary
Vocals, Piano, Violin
- Whiskey Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Derek Gorman – She has dated banker Derek.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
- Expressive eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Saucey.
Kitty Brucknell Favorite Things
- Most Important Thing In Her Life – Music and performing, having expressed a desire to have “music” tattooed on her wedding finger
Kitty Brucknell Facts
- She began to play the violin when she was 4 years old and she took up the piano 2 years later. She also started singing at an early age. Throughout her childhood, she participated in various charity concerts and musical theatre performances and used to regularly win awards at the Cheltenham Competitive Festival. She acquired a place in the National Children’s Orchestra of Great Britain at the age of 11 and continued touring with them every year. She started touring internationally when she was 16 years old.
- In 2003, she began to write and direct the science-fiction movie Interference, the film having got accepted for the Cannes Film Festival in 2005.
- On The X Factor, Kitty was known for her over-the-top outfits, big voice, and ostentatious stage shows.
- She has revealed that she felt being bullied on The X Factor that hurt her and made her feel like she was back at school. She has recalled that she used to be bullied as a child for having ginger hair. However, even though she felt like quitting the show, she had realized that giving up would be giving in to those who taunted and mocked her and she wanted to stand up to them. She has craved to give the message to anyone who ever felt different or left out that we should ignore the cruel people who enjoy bullying and we have to be brave and keep on running.
- Upon getting eliminated from The X Factor, she was greeted by , who had run to her onstage in order to console her.
- Kitty has stated that her mother has permanent frown lines on her forehead and that she is aware that she has got them too genetically, having feared that they get accentuated when she sings. She has disclosed that she has taken Botox injections frequently to prevent the deep lines from turning into permanent features and also to ward off the aging process.
Featured Image by Kitty / Instagram
Facts of Kitty Brucknell
- full nameKitty Brucknell
- Date of Birth November 15, 1984
- Age 37 years 0 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- weight58 kg
- height5 ft 6 in