Lady Kitty Spencer is an English model known for being the extended member of the British royal family. She is the firstborn child of the 9th Earl Spencer and her mother is the former model Victoria Lockwood. Apart from having the British royalty connections, Lady Kitty is a model and has walked the runway several times for the famous brand, Dolce & Gabbana. She has more than 500k followers on Instagram.
London, England, United Kingdom
Lady Kitty attended a private school in Cape Town, South Africa named Reddam House. She studied Psychology and English Literature from the University of Cape Town. Later, she went to Florence to study art history and Italian.
After coming back to the United Kingdom, she did her masters in Luxury Brand Management at the Regent’s University.
Kitty is represented by Storm Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kitty has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Lady Kitty is an ambassador for Centrepoint, a charity in support of the homeless youth.
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Neville Hair & Beauty
Best Known For
Being the extended member of the British royal family as she is the firstborn child of 9th Earl Spencer who is also the brother of late Princess Diana
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on Sunrise as herself in 2015.
Lady Kitty Spencer Facts
- She appeared on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar UK, along with her mother in 1992, when she was only a year old.
- Growing up, she never thought of modeling as a career choice.
- Lady Kitty was approached by fashion agencies even when she was in school but her mother encouraged her to focus on her education.
- Her international modeling career began in December 2015. Her first modeling shoot was for the December 2015 issue of Tatler magazine.
- In September 2016, she walked the ramp for Dolce & Gabanna for the first time during the Milan Fashion Week and has since been a favorite of the brand.
- The model has been featured in magazines like Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire España, Elle Russia, and Hello.
- Kitty was announced to be the face of the jewelry brand BULGARI in May 2018.
- Besides modeling, Lady Kitty is an active philanthropist. She has helped raise funds for charities like AIDS Foundation and Save The Children.
- She is also a trustee of a military charity named Give Us Time.
Featured Image by Lady Kitty Spencer / Instagram
Facts of Kitty Eleanor Spencer
- Gender Female
- full nameKitty Eleanor Spencer
- nicknamesLady Kitty Spencer
- birthplaceLondon, England, United Kingdom
- Date of Birth December 28, 1990
- Age 30 years 8 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- net worth$880 thousand
- weight58 kg or 128 lbs
- height5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorGreen
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeUniversity of Cape Town
- motherVictoria Lockwood
- fatherCharles Spencer
- brothersLouis Spencer, Viscount Althorp
- sistersLady Eliza Spencer, Lady Amelia Spencer