Lаrs Ulriсh is a well-known musician who is best known as the co-founder of Metаlliса, one of the world’s most famous rock bands. Ulriсh is also a renowned songwriter, producer, and eminent actor with links to the Danish capital. Despite his flexibility, he achieved worldwide fame and success as a drummer.
Well, how well do you know about Lars Ulrich? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Lars Ulrich’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Lars Ulrich to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
Lars Ulrich was born on the 26th of December 1963, in Gentofte, Denmark. Ulrich was a competitive tennis player until the age of sixteen. His sudden craze for music had driven him to start his career in music after attending a remarkable concert of Deep Purple in 1973.
He quickly established himself in rock and roll and heavy metal. He began to listen to well-known bands and became a huge fan of Diamond Head. Ulrich posted in a local classified newspaper for musicians to join him in forming a band. In response, he finally met James Hetfield, with whom he had formed Metallica.
His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Lars Ulrich in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Lars Ulrich’s age is 57 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 26 December 1963. Though, he is 5′ 5″ in feet and inches and 166 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 134 lbs in Pound and 61 kg in Kilograms.
Lars attended the Corona del Mar High School. Apart from this, he has not revealed any more details regarding his education.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Lars Ulrich has had three marriages. He married Debbie Jones in 1988, a British woman he met on tour, but the couple divorced in 1990. From 1997 to 2004, he was married to Skylar Satenstein, an emergency medicine physician. Before divorcing, they had two sons. Ulrich dated Danish actress Connie Nielsen from 2004 to 2012 after his divorce from Satenstein. They had one child as a couple. Then In 2015, he married Jessica Miller, an American fashion model.
Is Lars Ulrich Gay?
No, he is not gay. Ulrich has been married many times. He is married to Jessica Miller at the moment. As a result, he has a sexual preference for women and has no interest in men.
Ulrich has posted in a local classified newspaper for musicians to join him in forming a band. In response, he finally met James Hetfield, with whom he had formed Metallica, one of the best bands ever. Through the very beginning of his career, he acquired international acknowledgment, and he continued to impress his fans with his quick drum beat.
His stardom had got risen owing to his double bass drum skill. In 1998, Ulrісh started а record label known with the name “Music Company” working together with his own band. Though it had gained some recognition, it was canceled in 2002 due to a series of flops. Ulriсh’s acting career began with “Hemingway & Gellhorn.” It received excellent reviews from the critics following its release in 2012.
The second breakthrough of Lars Ulrich was with a video in “Get Him To The Greek.” In 2012, The notable documentary named “Mission To Liars’ had awarded him another hit. Lars Ulrich is known for listening to jazz in his spare time.
When Metallica was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2009, Ulrich became the first Dane to receive the honor. Ulrich gave the induction speech when Deep Purple was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2016, after leading a campaign for many years to get the band inducted. In the year 2017, he was awarded the Knight’s Cross of the Order of the Dannebrog.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Lars Ulrich in 2021
His estimated net worth is about $370 million as of 2021. As one of the founding members of the American heavy metal band Metallica, Ulrich has acquired a considerable net worth after performing with the band for years.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Lars’ first experience with music occurred when his father brought tickets to a Deep Purple concert for five of his mates, but one of them was unable to attend, so Lars went instead.
- He was inspired to pursue music as a career after seeing the concert. His grandfather gave him his first drum kit when he was about 12 or 13 years old.
- He had initially planned to follow in his father’s footsteps and was ranked among Denmark’s top ten tennis players in his age group. However, he was unable to earn a spot on the Corona del Mar High School tennis team, which consists of seven players. He found solace in music after abandoning his dream of being a tennis player.
- After buying the debut album Lightning to the Nations in 1981, he became obsessed with the British heavy metal band Diamond Head. He was so taken by their sound that he flew all the way from San Francisco to London to see them play live at the Woolwich Odeon.
- After all of these passions, he posted an ad in a local classifieds newspaper looking for interested musicians to form a band with him, and he received a call from James Hetfield, with whom he founded the band Metallica.
Lars Ulrich, a co-founding member of Metallica who is passionate, inspired, and a powerful force at the core of the band, is never far from the center of all things Metallica. Lars grew up in an environment rich in the arts and innovation, thanks to his father, Torben, a well-known Danish jazz critic, artist, and professional tennis player. Lars found himself at a Deep Purple show at the age of ten, playing drums at thirteen, thanks to this infused mixture of curiosity, talent, and independence.
Lars is a vital part of the songwriting heart, particularly when it comes to arrangements, composition, and the ability to frame and edit ideas into coherent parts. Lars has a variety of interests outside of the band. Lars is a tennis player, skier, and scuba diver who also enjoys film and art.
Facts of Lars Ulrich R
- Gender Male
- full nameLars Ulrich R
- birthplaceGentofte Municipality, Denmark
- Date of Birth December 26, 1963
- Age 59 years 1 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- nationalityAmerican, Danish
- net worth$370 million
- professionMusician, songwriter, record producer and podcaster
- weightIn Kilograms – 61 Kg, In Pounds – 134 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 166 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 5″
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorGreen
- high schoolCorona del Mar High School