Leah Rödl is an emerging German model who has already caught the eye of the leading fashion brands and publications. She has earned opportunities to work with established brands such as Valentino, Gucci, Balmain, and Alexander McQueen. She has also been covered by popular publications such as Vogue.
She is based in London, England, United Kingdom
Leah Rödl is represented by –
- Oui Management – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- Premier Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- M4 Models – Hamburg
- Blue eyes
- Porcelain skin complexion
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Leah Rödl has done endorsement work for various brands including –
- The Urban Spotter
- Max Mara
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for some of the most prestigious fashion brands such as Valentino, Gucci, Jil Sander, Proenza Schouler, Erdem, Sonia Rykiel, and Balmain
- Being featured in the editorials and cover of the popular fashion publications such as Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue
First TV Show
In 2017, Leah Rödl made her first TV show appearance in New York Fashion Week Spring 2017 Special episode of the talk show, Fashion Police.
Leah Rödl relies on her eclectic workout regime to keep herself in the right shape. First and foremost, she performs a stabilizing routine, which she had borrowed from her father. She also likes hitting the gym for her and conditioning routines.
She is particularly a fan of EMS, better known as electronic muscle stimulation. It requires the individual to wear a water sprayed suit and workout under electricity. It is said to be influential in building underground muscles. She has also included Yoga in her daily workout regime.
Leah Rödl Favorite Things
- Products She Can’t Live Without – Quest bars, oatmeal ingredients and Bepanthen (a healing cream)
- Essential Items She Doesn’t Leave Her House Without – Lip balm, hair comb, scarf, purse, and some food
- Fashion Designers – ,
- Model – Jessie Bloemendaal
- Life Motto – Treat others how you like to be treated.
Leah Rödl Facts
- She was discovered in the fall of 2014 in Cologne, Germany. She was participating in the couples’ Valentine’s photo-shoot and the photographer decided to send her pictures to Premier Model Management and the agency decided to sign her up instantly.
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have loved to become a doctor. She likes to help people, especially children, and the profession of a doctor would have been perfect for it.
- In her free time, she likes to look out for new foodie experiences. She also loves to explore new cities and walk around in the neighborhoods.
- She was asked to close Alexander McQueen fashion show at AW 17.
- Follow Leah Rödl on .
Featured Image by Leah Rödl / Instagram
Facts of Leah Rödl
- Gender Female
- full nameLeah Rödl
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite
- net worth$12 million
- professionFashion Model
- weight55 kg or 121 lbs
- height5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildAthletic