Lee Know is a South Korean musician, singer, and TV personality who is well-known for being the vocalist of the South Korean boy band, Stray Kids, which also includes Bang Chan, Woojin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, I.N, and Seungmin. He has been a part of a number of albums, EPs, tracks, and mixtapes released by the band which include the likes of I Am Not, I Am Who, I Am You, Clé 1: Miroh, Clé 2: Yellow Wood, District 9, I Am You, My Pace, Miroh, and Side Effects. As the group was launched via the TV show that was also titled “Stray Kids”, Lee Know got eliminated during the show but managed to end up in the final line-up. He has since been a part of the group and has also appeared in a wide range of shows such as The 9th, Intro: I Am Not, The 9th: Season 2, Stray Kids Amigo TV, Two Kids Room, The 9th: Season 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 2, Finding Stray Kids, Two Kids Room Vol. 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 4, What If You Are A JYP Entertainment’s Trainee?, and SKZ-Talker Go!. The band, Stray Kids, has also amassed a huge fan base and enjoys more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than a million followers on Facebook.
Lee Know studied at and then graduated from Gimpo Jeil Technical High School which is located in Gimpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
Lee Know is represented by JYP Entertainment.
K-Pop, Hip Hop, Electronica
Girlfriend / Spouse
When asked about his ideal type, Lee Know revealed that he would love to go out with someone who matches well alongside him and with whom he can talk comfortably.
- Chiseled facial features
- Pierced ears
As a part of , Lee Know has done endorsement work for a number of brands which include the likes of Jambangee Jeans, Ivy Club, Minute Maid Sparkling, Pro-Specs, and many others.
Moreover, Stray Kids has been chosen as an ambassador for the likes of Lotte Duty-Free and Talk Talk Korea Contest (2019) and it has also served as an honorary ambassador for the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) as well as the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST).
Best Known For
- Being the vocalist of the South Korean boy band, Stray Kids, alongside the likes of , , , , , , , and . Stray Kids has won several awards such as Asia Artist Award, Gaon Chart Music Award, Asia Model Award, Golden Disc Award, MBC Plus X Genie Music Award, Mnet Asian Music Award, Seoul Music Award, Soribada Best K-Music Award, U+5G The Fact Music Award, Korea First Brand Award, Soompi Award, and many more. The group has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than a million followers on Facebook.
- Having released popular music as a part of Stray Kids which released its pre-debut extended play, titled Mixtape, on January 8, 2018, via JYP Entertainment and Genie Music and it included 7 tracks – Hellevator, Spread My Wings, School Life, Yayaya, 4419, Glow, and Beware. The EP was ranked at number #2 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart as well as in the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, at number #9 in the New Zealand Heatseeker Albums (RMNZ) chart, and at number #22 in the Independent Albums (Billboard) chart. Lee Know was also the one who choreographed the song.
- Being a part of the 4th extended play, titled Clé 1: Miroh, by Stray Kids which was released on March 25, 2019, via JYP Entertainment and Iriver. It comprised of songs such as Entrance, Miroh, Victory Song, Maze of Memories, and Chronosaurus and topped the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart as it appeared on the chart’s topmost position. Also, it was ranked at number #3 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #13 in the Top Heatseekers (Billboard) chart, and at number #15 in the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart.
As a Singer
As a member of Stray Kids, Lee Know has been a part of a wide range of EPs, mixtapes, music videos, and singles which include the likes of I Am Not, I Am Who, I Am You, Clé 1: Miroh, Clé 2: Yellow Wood, District 9, I Am You, My Pace, Miroh, and Side Effects.
Lee Know stays fit by leading an active life and following a couple of healthy habits. He works out on a regular basis to stay fit and strong and eats nutritious meals. Also, he refrains from eating anything after 6:00 pm.
Lee Know Favorite Things
- Dance Genre – Hip Hop
- Season – Autumn
- Color – Mint
- Song – “10 Out of 10” by
- Music Groups – 2PM, Wonder Girls
- One Of His Favorite Authors – Keigo Higashino
- Song By 3Racha – “Matryoshka”
- Ice Cream Flavour –
Lee Know Facts
- When he was in middle school, he started to dedicate his time to dance sessions.
- During his younger years, Lee Know had a surgery on his stomach that left behind a scar.
- People often tell him that he takes after his mother.
- He chose the song Thought of You by John Park while auditioning for JYP Entertainment.
- After JYP Entertainment (JYPE) announced a new survival show titled Stray Kids, the eponymous boy band was launched in the year 2017. The agency released the band’s very first music video for a song named Hellevator even before the show premiered and later, the song went on to be released as a digital single. In the show, Lee Know got eliminated along with one of the bandmates, Felix, from being a part of the group but, fortunately, they both ended up being in the final line-up.
- Apart from his mother tongue, Lee Know can also speak Japanese and English.
- During his elementary school phase, he aspired to become a policeman.
- During one of the Japan tours of the 7-member South Korean boy band, , he served as a backup dancer.
- He has considered of as his bias.
- When it comes to spending his leisure time, Lee Know either likes to stay at home and watch movies or simply go to the movies on his own.
- When asked to describe himself, he said that he is a “cute person who eats well”.
- He likes stripes.
- He has been roommates with Bang Chan, Hyunjin, Woojin, and Seungmin.
- His personality has often been described as fun and unique.
- Lee Know’s idea of a nice vacation comprises of eating delicious meals and watching a play and he does not like to spend his holidays just lying around and sleeping through the day.
- He suffers from acrophobia i.e. the fear of heights.
- He likes to either go for a walk in the woods or near the Han river.
- As a member of Stray Kids, Lee Know has been cast in a variety of shows and dramas such as The 9th, Intro: I Am Not, The 9th: Season 2, Stray Kids Amigo TV, Two Kids Room, The 9th: Season 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 2, Finding Stray Kids, Two Kids Room Vol. 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 4, What If You Are A JYP Entertainment’s Trainee?, and SKZ-Talker Go!.
- He also appeared on Nat Geo during the same time while he was auditioning for Cube Entertainment.
- While dancing or while preparing for a dance performance, he does not like to look at a mirror because that way, he gets distracted very easily.
- Lee Know is a great cook and often prepares delicious meals for his friends.
- He has comparatively small hands while, on the other hand, his eyelashes are pretty long and according to some people, his eyelashes can even hold up a toothpick.
- One of the many habits that Lee Know has inherited from his parents is to put his clothes in bundles and he has been following it ever since his childhood years.
- He enjoys reading a lot.
- Apart from strawberry ice cream, he also likes to eat mint ice cream.
- One of his rare talents is that he is ambidextrous, which means that he is capable of using both his right and left hands equally well. He can also make his eyebrows dance.
- When it comes to his ramen, Lee Know likes to have them twisted.
- He enjoys his free time by going on hikes, practicing dance, and watching movies and anime.
- He prefers polishing to sweeping whenever he is cleaning.
- If things had not worked out for him as a member of Stray Kids, Lee Know would have probably become a professional dancer.
- He credits 2PM‘s as his role model.
- Usually, he prefers to refer to himself in the 3rd person.
- According to Bang Chan, Lee Know often speaks random words, with no meaning at all, and, that too, at random times.
- He is basically a cat person and pets 3 cats named Soon-ie, Doong-ie, and Dori.
- Lee Know is a Spiderman fan.
- Whenever he feels sad or low, he listens to hip hop music.
- He has a habit of frequently cracking his fingers.
- Lee Know lives by the lines “Let’s eat well, and live well.”
- Visit Stray Kids‘ official website @ straykids.jype.com.
- Follow the boy band, Stray Kids, on , , , , and .
Featured Image by Lee Know / Instagram
Facts of Lee Min-ho
- Gender Male
- full nameLee Min-ho
- nicknamesLee Know
- birthplaceGimpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
- Date of Birth October 25, 1998
- Age 24 years 10 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundSouth Korean
- nationalitySouth Korean
- professionMusician, Singer, TV Personality
- weight65 kg or 143.5 lbs
- height5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolGimpo Jeil Technical High School
- favorite colorsMint
- favorite songs“10 Out of 10”